The Endgame

Summary- The avengers fight Thanos. Peter is like a son to Tony, and Tony is like a dad to Peter. (Different timeline, May died)

T.W- KINDA ENDGAME SPOILERS. JUST SAD TBH SORRY

(Third person P.O.V)

Time seemed to slow down for both parties.

Looking onward to see the young spider. All infinity stones on his iron spider suit. Fingers hovering close to each other.

(Tony's P.O.V)

I got him back. I got my kid back. Pulling him into a hug, I felt he was whole, he was here.

Alive.

Then the fight started. I knew what i had to do. To save him. To save Pepper. But i was too late. Again.

My kid was kneeling on the dirt. Mask revealing his bloody face. Infinity stones glowing with destruction.

The endgame had started.

(Peter's P.O.V)

I knew what i had to do. To finally make peace. I knew To- dad wanted to do it, but I can't let him.

The whole time I was stuck in the soul stone all I wanted was to see him again. To see my dad. I won't let this destroy him. I just can't.

I can feel all the stones connect to my suit. Can feel the power surging through my body. Like a constant heart beat, soon to fade into nothing.

I saw my dad stop and look at me. Even with his mask on I could see the sheer heart break. I didn't want him to feel that.

I see Thanos getting closer to me. I know I don't have long left.

"Dad" I say through the comms.

I see him turn and his mask fall down. Just like mine.

"I-I love you. Pl-please live your l-life. Don't let this haunt y-you. U-use it as an o-opportunity. L-live please" I say, voice cracking at the end as tears start to stream down my face.

Just as my dad is about to reply Thanos laughs loudly saying.

"I am inevitable" a smirk across his face.

I know now is that time.

"And this is the endgame" (I was going to use 'and i am spiderman' but i didn't) I say angrily.

I snap my fingers together willing Thanos and all of his men away.

Pain explodes around my body. Falling back into the debris, I lie there, looking on as Thanos turns to dust.

I laugh quietly thinking 'How do you like it'.

Everyone is beside me in an instant. Dad is next to me pulling me into him. Saying something I can't quite catch. I suddenly feel weak as I lean into him.

Then I hear, "I love you Pete. You were the best son to ever live". I smile as tears start to slowly drop down my face.

Feeling my last few breaths exit my body I whisper out "I love you all".

After that it was dark. No pain. No happiness. Nothing but peace.

(Third person P.O.V)

Tony was sat there bouncing a little girl his knee. Telling her the story.

"And that Morgan. Is how your big brother saved us. He saved all of us."

Tears slowly falling from his face.

"He would have loved you." He says looking down to her.

She hugs him and says "I wish I could see him".

More tears erupt from Tony's face pulling her closer saying "so do I Morgan".

Little did they know Peter was there. Not physically but he was there. Watching over them. Making sure Tony lived his life.

A smile gracing his lips as he hears a voice saying "come now child. You have done your job. Now rest" Peter could feel himself fading.

Properly this time.

Smiling down on the farther and daughter.

He was proud.

Proud they finally found happiness, they deserved it, all of it.

And he would do it all over again.

Peter knows his dad will be okay, he has Morgan and Pepper, and him, he will always be there to listen.

To help.

Phantom tears slowly trickled down his face.

He misses them, all of them.

But now he can see his family, and when the time comes he will see his dad again, but for now he must rest.

With a final look toward the two Peter says "Thank you for everything dad. I love you 3000"  before resting for eternity.

-
-
-
A/N- well. I cried :) So i keep re-reading just to check for stuff and i keep crying. OMG help.
- M xx