Oh hell...

Summary- Peter is at school, when his spidey senses go wild and there is an attack on school. Will he be able to help and not reveal his identity?

T.w- school shooting

(Peter's P.O.V)

I was currently sat in chemistry class trying to work.

The one problem was, was my spidey senses where going crazy.

Every few seconds i would look around the room or outside but i didn't see any threats.

5 minutes have passed and the warning has only got louder.

I glance outside the window again and spot a figure looming in the shadows.

I look closer and see a man pull out a gun.

I stand up quickly and my chair is thrown back with the force.

"Mr Parker, please sit down" My teacher Mrs Murphy says irritated.

I walk up to her and whisper "there is a man with a gun outside."

Her face pales and she looks outside spotting the man.

"Everyone i need you to calmly make your way to the back of the room" she says as she walks up to the door locking it and turning off the lights.

Everyone looks worriedly around but listens.

Mrs Murphy then proceeds to take out her phone and tell everyone.

I sit down next to Ned and he looks over to me and says "dude, can you do anything?"

I sigh knowing i might have to help.

I then remember my watch and i push the panic button that will alert Tony of where i am, the only problem is he is in Malibu for a meeting.

I hear footsteps echo down the hall outside the class due to my heightened senses.

I then hear him walk past our class but stop.

I can hear the gun get cocked and i see the door knob jiggle.

Everyone gulps and whimpers in fear as he starts to slam against the door.

2 more hits later and the door falls from its hinges. The man looks around the room and moves his gun to point at all of us.

An evil smirk rises on his face as he walks closer to us.

He grabs one of my classmates, his name is Lucas, and presses the gun against his temple.

Lucas whimpers and starts to shake in fear.

I know what i have to do to help save my classmates.

I stand up and raise my hands in the air, "why don't you let him go and take me instead" i say, gasps heard from all around the room.

I know it's dumb idea but i know it would be for the best.

The man lets out a laugh and pushes Lucas to the floor and grabs me by the arm. He presses the muzzle of the gun against my temple and i let out a shiver as the coldness seeps into my body.

He starts to push harder on the gun as he moves me out of the room.

Before he leaves he turns and says "don't move. Or the kid gets a bullet through the brain", everyone nods cautiously.

Ned sends me a sorrowful look, but i just send him a reassuring smile.

I look down at my watch and it says 4 minutes.

Four minutes until Tony will get here, i can wait that long.

Well that's what i thought.

A teacher decides to come out to try to help, they didn't.

"Let the kid go dude. You don't have to do this" the teacher says.

The man looks to the teacher and replies coldly "take one more step and he is dead."

The teacher doesn't listen and takes another step.

My spidey senses go wild as the gun lets out a bullet.

I only have seconds to react as i duck, the bullet grazing my cheek.

I know i have no choice but to fight.

The man swings the gun towards my face but i catch it and flip him around, so he lands on his back. He lets out a hiss of pain but then starts to shoot at me.

I feel a searing pain shoot through my stomach but i ignore it as i web the gun away from him, i then web him to the floor and i collapse against the wall.

I look down at my stomach and see blood falling from the wound.

I look around and see people have come out of the class rooms and saw what happened.

I decide to ignore it all as i put pressure on the wound. I look down at my watch and see 10 seconds.

I sigh in relief as i hear the familiar sound of the thrusters in the distance.

People are now crowding me as teachers and students panic as i start to bleed out.

Glass shatters down the hall and more gasps are heard as the iron man stands there.

The suit retracts from his body and Tony looks frantically around, once he sees a crowd he runs toward it and stops when he sees me.

"Kid what happened?" He asks as he starts to take over from me putting pressure on the gun wound.

"Well there was a shooter and i had to help. I was just going to wait until you got here but i couldn't. And now everyone knows. They know my secret" i whimper sadly.

The adrenaline has started to wear off and i can start to really feel the pain.

I wince in pain as Tony adds more pressure to the wound.

"I'm sorry it hurts bud but i have to make the bleeding slow", i can only nod my head before more pain takes over.

The suit encases Tony and he lifts me up, he then turns to the people present and says "if word gets out, i won't hesitate (Bitch) to hunt you down and kill you. Understand".

Everyone nods as he takes me away.

I black out before we reach the tower and when i wake up i feel better.

I see Tony in the corner of the room asleep and i look down and see a bandage around my stomach.

I check the news and see that my identity is at least safe from the world but just not my school.

I shut my eyes and let a peaceful sleep take over happy that my identity is still in tact.

At least to the whole world.

-

-

-

A/N- Hey guys, if you want i can do a second part but its up to you.

-M xx