Bully

A/N- Bullying someone isn't right. If it be physical and/or verbal. It isn't right, no matter what it hurts. So if anyone ever wants to talk, i'm always here.

T.W- Bullying, blood, swearing. 

This Chapter can really trigger you, and i am actually really sorry about that, so please be careful. But i promise it will be okay. 

Summary- When Peter is getting bullied and Tony finds out. Let's say things don't go very well for Eugene.

(Third Person P.O.V)

When Peter first met Tony, he lived with his Aunt.

Time passed and Peter started to started to stay with Tony while May would work.

After a year Christmas rolled around and for a present. Tony became a legal guardian for Peter.

Then aunt May died. 

She was shot in the chest. 

Bled out. 

Peter was heart broken. Who wouldn't. But he had Tony by his side through it all. 

And after time he got better. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

Flash Thompson, or in other words, Eugene. 

I hate him, he loves hurting me, whether it be with words or with fists. 

Whoever said 'Sticks and stones may break my bones. But words will never hurt me.' Obviously knew nothing. Physical pain fades with time; becomes a distant memory. Mental pain, that comes with being told over and over that you are nothing, now that, that hurts. It cuts deep, and lodges itself in your heart, and then whenever you feel happiness, it comes along and reminds you of all the pain. It never leaves you, and Hell it hurts so Goddamn much. 

-

Ned and MJ had just left, as the school day had finally ended. 

The halls were practically empty, with the odd straggler leaving. 

I was at my locker, just putting my stuff away in my locker after doing some work in the library, as dad said he would be a little late to pick me up, as today is ice cream day. 

Just as i was about to leave, my spidey senses start to tingle in the back of my head, warning me of something or someone coming. 

I turn around just in time to be slammed painfully hard into my locker. My back screams in agony, as i feel the locks dig painfully hard into my skin, drawing blood. 

Flash Thompson is there, holding my collar and lifting it up, slightly cutting of my air. I would fight back, but i know i could easily kill him, and if i do he might pick on someone who can't heal as fast as me. 

A sneer appears on his face as he sees me struggling for air. 

"You know Penis, your aunt probably shot herself to rid herself of her worthless nephew who came along and ruined her life." He says. 

I can feel my mind go blank with the mental pain, my mind now set on making me believe it is my fault. Before i can pull myself away from the dark thoughts, he punches me harshly in the face. 

For the first time since the confrontation started i am able to take a deep breath in, but then his hand slams onto my neck. Locking me in place and yet again struggling for air. 

I can feel the blood drip down my face and stain my shirt from my nose. 

My mind starts to fill with darkness, running over all the hateful words i have received. Without permission, my eyes start to fill with tears.