Chapter 5

Justin drives to his house and Kara starts to text Trine about the dinner date with Justin.

Kara: Trine guess what?!

Trine: What?!

Kara: I asked Justin out for dinner and he got really excited.

Trine: Really? Where did you go?

Kara: We went to King's Buffet and we had a blast.

Trine: Wow you sound like you had fun. Hey I got to go mom and I are going shopping. Bye.

Kara: Bye.

Kara goes onto Facebook to change her relationship status to dating Justin Bieber, and she notices a picture of her and Justin kissing, then Kara goes and calls Justin to tell him about this.

Kara: Hey babe. I'm on Facebook and I saw a picture of me and you kissing.

Justin: I don't think so.

Kara: Then go onto Facebook and check. I'm not kidding.

Justin: Listen to me. Pictures can't go onto the Internet that ast babe. Trust me.

Kara: Justin yes they can. Just go and check, please, just trust me.

Justin: Fine I will, but I don't believe it. Well I got to go bye.

Kara: Bye. *hangs up*

Kara hears a knock on the door and she went to go see who it was, and it was Ryan and Chaz.

Kara: Hey Ryan and Chaz. *kisses them both on the cheek*

Ryan: Hey. *kisses Kara on the cheek too*

Chaz: Hey. *kisses Kara on the cheek too* So Kara we saw a picture of you and Justin kissing when you were on the date with him.

Kara: Let's go in my room and talk about this.

Ryan and Chaz: Okay sounds good

Kara: Okay, so you saw it on Facebook right?

Ryan: No we saw it on Google.

Kara: I told him that it goes on the Internet fast and he didn't believe me.

Chaz: Justin didn't believe you?

Kara: No.

Ryan: Anyways, how was the date?

Kara: Great.

Chaz: Was he surprised?

Kara: Yes. Oh and what was up with the "just wondering" thing the day of the meet and greet?

Ryan and Chaz: Umm *mumbles* because he told us that he was going to ask you out.

Kara: Really? I know youtwo are his friends, but you could have told me about it though.

Ryan: Justin didn't want you to know that he was going to ask you out.

Kara: Can I tell you something alone Chaz?

Chaz: Yeah.

Kara and Chaz go into her grandparents' room to talk.

Kara: Chaz don't tell Ryan this, but me and Justin got in a fight about the picture thing, and Pip wants to go out with Ryan.

Chaz: Really? Pip wants to go out with him?

Kara: Don't tell him.

Chaz: I won't, but are you serious about the fight?

Kara: Yeah and I'm afraid that he doesn't want to trust me, and he doesn't want to be with me anymore. *starts crying*

Chaz: It's okay Kara. *hugs Kara and gives her a kiss on the forehead* And don't say that. He loves you and he will always love you no matter what happens.

Kara: Thanks. *smiles*