Chapter 26

Two months go by, and Justin went to Kara's house to ask about her moving to L.A. with Justin for a month and a half.

Justin: Are you packed up to go to L.A.?

Kara: No.

Justin: Then go pack.

Kara: I can't.

Justin: Why?

Kara: My mom and dad said I can't go.

Justin: Why?

Kara: They said they don't want me to be alone with you, but I'll go down and visit you though.

Justin: Babe I'll be back in like a week.

Kara Oh okay. I love you.

Justin: I love you too. *gives Kara a kiss*

Justin drives himself to the airport to go back to L.A. Then Kara calls Chaz, Ryan, Trine, and Pip to see if they all wanted to go out to lunch. Kara picks up Chaz, Ryan, Trine, and Pip to go to Madeelyn's Diner. They order their food.

Chaz: So girls?

Girls: What?

Chaz: Kara, Pip, and Trine, me and Ryan were thinking to take you guys to the new water park for it's opening.

Trine: Really?

Chaz: Yeah.

Kara and Pip: When are we going?

Chaz and Ryan: Um in two days.

Pip and Trine: Yes. I'm so excited.

Kara: Hey guys I need to tell you something.

Everyone: Yeah?

Kara: Justin went back to L.A. and he'll be back in like a week or two.

Everyone: Really? When did he leave?

Kara: Well he left this morning at like 8:00.

Everyone: Wow.

A couple of hours go by and Chaz, Ryan, Trine, Pip, and Kara go to the tattoo shop called Son of a Gun. The teens had the permission from their parents to get a tattoo. Kara went first to get the tattoo.

Tattoo Artist: So what tattoo do you want?

Kara: *gives the tattoo artist a drawing of what she wanted her tattoo to be*

Tattoo Artist: So this is what you want?

Kara: Yes, but like two inches big on my left shoulder blade.

Tattoo Artisit: Okay sounds good. *gets his tools to do the tattoo and starts the tattoo* So why do you want this?

Kara: Well I just started to date Justin Bieber, and I wanted to get something that says love and I thought about my drawing of a cross with ribbon around it, and that says Justin in cursive and a heart by Justin.

Tattoo Artist: Wow that's pretty exciting. *almost finished with the tattoo* Is this your first tattoo?

Kara: Yes.

Tattoo Artist: Okay you're finished.

Kara: Okay. *sees tattoo* Wow I like this tattoo on me.

Everyone else gets their tattoo, and Kara gets home and takes a picture of her tattoo and texted it to Justin.