Chapter 29

It was four months later, and Kara and Justin were having their second date. Chaz and Trine went on their second date too. Ryan and Pip had their very first date together. Justin takes Kara to the most expensive place to go eat dinner at in Canada. Kara and Justin get in the restaurant and orders their food and they start talking.

Justin: Kara?

Kara: Yeah?

Justin: *pulls out a box from his pants pocket and kneels down in front of Kara* I want to give you this ring to tell you that I want you to be in my life forever.

Kara: Are you asking me to marry you?

Justin: No. I'm asking you to be my girlfriend forever.

Kara: I don't understand babe.

Justin: I'm giving you a promise ring that I want you to commite that you will stay being my girlfriend, and that I want you to trust me and you to be there for me. Will you be my girlfriend forever?

Kara: Oh okay. I understand now, and my answer is yes.

Justin: Oh my gosh. Really? *smiles*

Kara: Yeah.

Justin: I love you baby.

Kara: I love you too babe.

Kara and Justin get their food, and they start eating. Kara and Justin start talking again.

Justin: Babe?

Kara: What?

Justin: Do you want me to put the ring on your finger now?

Kara: Oh yeah.

Justin: Okay. *puts ring on Kara's finger*

Kara: So how long are we going to stay here?

Justin: Well after we share a dessert of your choice.

Kara: Okay. You don't care what I want for dessert?

Justin No I don't. So what do you want? I'll buy it.

Kara: Okay. How about a piece of chocolate cake?

Justin: Okay sounds good.

The waiter comes and Justin orders the piece of chocolate cake, and they start eating the cake.

Justin: Wait. I want to try something.

Kara: Okay let's try it.

Justin: Okay. *gets a bite of cake and feeds it to Kara*

Kara: *smiles and laughs* Wow Justin.

Justin: You don't like it do you?

Kara: No, I love it. I think it's sexy you feeding me.

Justin: Oh really?

Kara: Yeah. 

Kara and Justin finsih eating the cake. Justin takes Kara to get a hotel room for the both of them to be alone from Kara's parents and Jstin's family members. They stayed at the hotel for a few days, and Kara got to know Justin's family members a lot better. Justin and Kara's family members started to get along better too.

Sorry guys this is the end on Runaway Love. I'll post the sequel to this story later. Thanks for reading. Love y'all so much. Please comment and vote of what you think so far.