Chapter 19

Kara gets to Justin's house and knocks on the door and Justin answers the door rudely.

Justin: What do you want?

Kara: Can you let me in so I can talk to you?

Justin: Fine. Come in, and I'll take you to my room.

Kara: Okay.

Justin and Kara get to Justin's room and he shuts the door.

Justin: What did you want to talk about?

Kara: I don't need you to be mad at me. We just hugged, we didn't kiss. I would've told you right away. He didn't mean to hug me for you to think that I kissed him because I didn't.

Justin: Kara I don't think I can believe you right because what happned with you and Chaz, it made me mad.

Kara: We didn't mean to make you mad babe.

Justin: I know you didn't, but I'm kinda mad at one of you.

Kara: Who are you mad at?

Justin: Chaz.

Kara: Why are you mad at Chaz?

Justin: Because I told him last time he hugged one of my girlfriends I wouldn't talk to him for a while.

Kara: Oh, so do you believe me now?

Justin: Yeah I guess.

Kara: I love you babe.

Justin: I love you too babe.

Kara: I got to go back home because I got to go to dinner with my family. I'll text you tomorrow or later. Bye.

Justin: Bye.

Kara drives home and tells her family that she got her driver's license. Then they went to King's Buffet to go have dinner. KAra gets back home from dinner, and she calls Chaz to apologize for what happened earlier.

Kara: Hey Chaz I just called to say sorry for what happened earlier.

Chaz: It's okay. Are you and Justin still mad at each other, or did you guys talk about it?

Kara: Me and Justin talked over it, but he said that he was mad at you.

Chaz: What did I do to make him mad at me?

Kara: He told me that the last time you hugged one of his girlfriends he wouldn't talk to you for a while.

Chaz: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I was also wondering if you can talk to Trine about our fighting that has been going on for the past few days?

Kara: I guess I will, but I'll do it tomorrow because I'm really tired because I've been doing a lot of things today, but I've been driving a lot too, so that can be very tiring. Bye.

Chaz: Bye.

Kara goes and takes a shower and gets ready for bed, so she can take Trine to where ever she wants to go. Kara went to bed so she can also hangout with Chaz and Justin to see if they would talk to each other.