Chapter 17

It was the big day for Kara and her parents were gone and she woke up at 6 in the morning because it was her birthday and her grandma called her.

Grandma: Hey sweetheart happy birthday.

Kara: Thanks grandma.

Grandma: You're welcome.

Kara: I got to go. Bye. Love you.

Grandma: Okay. Love you too.

Kara hangs up and Justin rings the door bell and Kara answers it.

Kara: *jumps on Justin to hug him* Hey babe.

Justin: *holds Kara's legs up so they wouldn't fall* Hey babe and happy birthday.

Kara: Thanks babe. Do you want some breakfast? I haven't made anything yet and I was thinking of making French toast.

Justin: Okay. I can see you haven't gotten dressed yet too. *laughs*

Kara: Shut up I just woke up.

Justin: I can tell. Do you want me to help make French toast?

Kara: Yeah I would love that.

Justin: Okay.

So Kara and Justin get all the stuff out and start making the French toast.

Justin: Do you want to share breakfast?

Kara: Babe we are sharing breakfast.

Justin: No not like that. Eating off the same plate and feeding each other.

Kara: Oh. I guess.

Justin: Okay sweet.

Kara and Justin finish making breakfast and they get done eating and Kara goes up stairs to get dressed and she puts on Girlfriend.

Justin: Wow you smell good.

Kara: Thanks. It's 9:30 I think we should go to the DMV.

Justin: Okay and you drive.

Kara: Okay. Do you realize I have to drive it when I'm getting tested.

Justin: Yeah.

Kara and Justin get to the DMV and Justin gives Kara advice.

Justin: Babe you need to listen to me. If you don't pass don't get mad like I did. If you pass just be happy and let your day go okay. So have fun and don't be nervous.

Kara: I won't. Thanks. Bye. See you in a little bit.

Justin: Okay do good.

So Kara goes and does her test and she didn't get any points taken off, so she passed the test and she got happy. She couldn't stop smiling about it.

Kara: Oh my gosh. I passed Justin.

Justin: You did? Wow.

Kara: Yeah. Best birthday ever.

Justin: Let's get the diver's license.

Kara: Okay.

Justin and Kara go in the DMV to get Kara's driver's license. Kara tells everyone about it and she goes to Justin's house for her birthday present from him.

Justin: Close your eyes.

Kara: Why?

Justin: Please just do it.

Kara: Okay.

Justin opens up the garage and he puts the garage door opener in his pocket.

Justin: Open your eyes.

Kara: Oh my gosh Justin! You got me a car? I love you so much!

Justin: You're welcome and I love you too. I'm spoiling you when I buy you things like this. Ready to drive home?

Kara: Yeah follow me in your car.

Justin: Okay.

Kara and Justin get to Kara's house and they see Chaz, Ryan, Pip, and Trine with her birthday presents and Kara opened all of her presents and said thank you.