Chapter 28

It was the next day Chaz, Ryan, Trine, Pip, and Kara go to the new waterpark in Kara's house, so Kara could drive. Kara got done putting on her swim suit and her clothes over it and her door bell rang. She ran down the stairs to answer the door.

Kara: Hey.

Everyone: Hey Kara.

Kara: Come in guys.

Trine: Okay.

Kara: Are you guys excited?

Everyone: Yeah.

Kara" *phone rings* Sorry I got to answer this. *answers phone* Hey babe.

Justin: Hey baby. Do you want to come to the airport to pick me up?

Kara: Yeah. I thought you were going to be back next week not in two days?

Justin: I know, but I had an award show to go to. I couldn't be without my little lady.

Kara: Aww that's so sweet. If I were you I would get your swimming suit on.

Justin: Okay. I got to go. Bye. Love you.

Kara: Okay. Love you too. Bye. *hangs up* Before we go to the waterpark we have to go to the airport to pick up Justin.

Everyone: Okay.

Ryan, Chaz, Pip, Kara, and Trine go to the airport to pick up Justin and take him to his house to drop off all of his stuff. Then they all get to the waterpark and Kara's ex boyfriend Spencer sees Kara and goes up to her and talks to her.

Spencer: Hey Kara.

Kara: Hey. *with an annoyed look*

Spencer: I was just gonna tell you sorry for what happened last time we saw each other.

Kara: Sure you were.

Spencer: I was.

Kara: Yeah. *Justin leaves*

Spencer: No. I actually came over here to ask you back out.

Kara: Why?

Spencer: Because I heard something on the news that you and Justin weren't together anymore because he got caught in L.A by himself.

Kara: Well sorry we're still together, and you would believe the rumors?

Spencer: Yeah in a way.

Kara: Sorry got to go bye.

Kara gets done talking to her ex, and she went to hangout with Justin, Ryan, Chaz, Trine, and Pip. Once they got in the waterpark they all paid, and they went on all the waterpark rides. Kara and Justin held hands, so did Ryan and Pip and Chaz and Trine.