Chapter 10

So the next morning Kara's parents left to go to work and Justin went down the stairs to make breakfast for him and Kara.

Justin: *drops empty pan on the floor and wakes Kara*

Kara: Justin what was that?

Justin: Just a pain that fell off the stove and fell on the floor.

Kara: Okay Justin.

Justin: What do you want for breakfast?

Kara: Pancakes. If you can make them without the pan falling on the floor again. *laughs*

Justin: Okay and the pan won't fall on the floor. *laughs*

Kara: Do you need help?

Justin: No, but thanks.

Kara: Okay then I'll watch.

Justin: Okay.

Kara: *starts singing Be Alright*

Justin: You sound good. How can you be nervous with that kind of a voice.

Kara: I don't know.

Justin: Well whenever you sing in front of anyone else think about you singing in front of me only babe.

Kara: Okay. Can I tell you something?

Justin: Yeah.

Kara: You give good advice and you have a sexy butt.

Justin: I know I give good advice and my butt is sexy, hot, and cute like everyone else says.

Kara: Nope it's just sexy.

Justin: I love you.

Kara: I love you too baby.

Kara and Justin eat breakfast and go up stairs to get ready. They decided to go hangout with Ryan and Chaz.

Justin: How did you meet Ryan and Chaz?

Kara: Well we were in 9th grade together and we became friends.

Justin: Really? I meet them when we were little, playing hockey together on the same team.

Kara: Oh. Would you want to go back to playing hockey?

Justin: Well since I've been so busy these last few years I haven't really gotten the chance to really play hockey.

Kara: Well why don't we go play with Ryan and Chaz today?

Justin: Girls don't know how to play hockey.

Kara: Justin I know how to play hockey. It's just like soccer, but with a puck, a stick, and ice skates.

Justin: Oh maybe you do. Do you know how to skate?

Kara: Yes Justin.

Justin: Okay I was just wondering.

Kara: Okay.

So Kara and Justin go to Ryan and Chaz's houses to go play some hockey at William Altman Memorial Arena. So everyone gets to the arena and the boys remember their home games there.

Justin: Wow we haven't been here in a while.

Ryan: I know. So many good memories.

Chaz: Yep so many.

Kara: This place is huge. As long as I lived here in Canada I'm surprised I never been here before.

Justin, Ryan, and Chaz: You never been here before? Wow Kara.

Kara: Seriously. I never been to the arena at all.

Justin Okay. Let's get the stuff on and let's go play some hockey.

Chaz: Hey Kara can I talk to you for a second? Did you tell Justin about your birthday in 4 days? 

Kara: No I will tell him a day before.

Chaz: Oh okay.

So everyone goes and plays some hockey and the boys were shocked that a girl could play hockey.