Chapter 24

Two days later Kara and Justin started talking again.

Kara: Hey Justin I'm sorry for not answering your phone call the day I was at the mall with Trine.

Justin: It's okay Kara. I forgive you about you not answering your phone when I called you.

Kara: I'm so glad that you forgive me.

Justin: Me too. 

Kara: So how are you doing?

Justin: I'm doing okay babe. How about you?

Kara: I'm good babe.

Justin: Hey I have a concert tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to be there with me backstage?

Kara: Yeah I would love to be thereespecially to be there with my boyfriend. Plus I always wanted to go to one of your concerts.

Justin: Okay sweet.

Kara and Justin go out to the park. Justin had some water balloons, so Kara and him can throw them at each other for what happened to them two days ago. So the two got to the park.

Justin: So in a couple of months from now I'll be going back to Los Angeles, so I was wondering if you would like to stay with me for like a month and a half with me in L.A.?

Kara: I would love to babe.

Justin: Okay sweet.

Justin and Kara start throwing water balloons at each other. They were at the park for the rest of the night. Justin took Kara back home and he went back home to his grandparents' house.