Chapter 20

I just all you guys would like to know this. There will only nine more chapters of this story, and I will be making a sequel to this story, so be prepared. Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote.

The next month went by and Chaz and Trine made their relationship better. Ryan and Pip are still together. Justin and Kara talked over their last fight they had and they are still together. Early that morning Justin came by to Kara's house with a picnic basket and his guitar and a deck of cards for their picnic date at a really nice park there in Canada.

Justin: Hey beautiful.

Kara: Hey babe.

Justin: Are you ready to go on the picnic?

Kara: Yeah. I've been waiting for this day. It this like a real date for us?

Justin: I guess because the first one was you asking me, when a guy asks.

Kara: Yeah. Who's car are we taking?

Justin: Well yours because I walked here and you'll drive. I'll tell you the directions.

Kara: Okay. That sounds good to me.

Justin: Okay. Are you ready?

Kara: Yeah let me get my purse, my phone, my sunglasses, and my keys.

Justin: Okay.

Kara and Justin go out to Kara's car. They go to the park where Justin was thinking of.

Justin: Okay we are here.

Kara: Okay.

So Kara and Justin get to a private part of the park, and Justin lays down the blanket. He sets the basket and his guitar and the card on the blanket.

Justin: What do you want to do?

Kara: I don't know. It's your idea to have a picnic with just me.

Justin: Okay how about playing a card game?

Kara: Okay. Let's play Slap Jack.

Justin: Okay sounds good.

Justin and Kara play Slap Jack. Justin gets out his guitar to play Believe. Justin finishes playing Believe, and he gives Kara a fork and puts a two person pie in between them. 

Kara: Justin why did you buy one pie?

Justin: I was thinking we can share the pie.

Kara: Oh. *kisses Justin* Thanks babe. I think you are better then when me and Spencer were dating.

Justin: Well I hope so. *kisses Kara back* So why did you guys break up?

Kara: Well because we would get into a lot of fights, and it just didn't work and he cheated on me. Plus I'm happy that we broke up.

Justin: Oh I'm sorry.

Kara: It's okay. How did you and Selena break up?

Justin: Well she was tired of the fans threating to plan her death, and fans coming up to me asking for pictures and autographs. 

Kara: I don't care because it was my dream to be your girlfriend.

Justin: Really?

Kara: Yeah.

Kara and Justin get done with their picnic two hours later. They went to Justin's house to go meet his parents and his little sister Jazmyn and little brother Jaxon.