Relax

A/N: This half is just long, drawn out (like, 6k words), gratuitous, smut sprinkled in kinks that include but are not limited to the daddy kink, size kink and partial spanking. FEM KINK IS HEAVY AS HELL IN THIS, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE OR ARE FAINT OF HEART, LOOK AWAY. For I am ashamed but I regret nothing. If you want to skip the smut, proceed to the next part.

"Where we goin'?"

If Katsuki had known it would take fifty years to get to Deku's place he would have just told him to fuck him on those stupid, expensive leather seats. He's already lost drive halfway there; he doubts that he'll be in the mood to do anything with him once they actually get there.

"Mm? We're going to my house."

"You live here?"

"Yes? Is something wrong?"

Katsuki eyes the glittering lights of the area with a wary gaze, still a tad bit fuzzy but no longer drunk. The place is crawling with stuck up white collars and corporate big shots---tourists, too, let's not forget them. Fancy cars. Five star hotels. Gourmet eatery. Classic big city luxury.

Katsuki isn't all that fond of it.

"Been a long time since I've been here. Can't say I'm all that excited to be back."

It seems to catch Izuku by the ankle.

"Oh, you---have you lived here?"

"Once upon a time. What? I don't look like it?"

"Cut it out, that's not it. You just don't seem to be the type to buy into all this."

"Cause I ain't."

He grew bored and fed up with it all ages ago. It's why he left home.

And why he doesn't want to see or talk to his parents ever again.

Izuku doesn't prod. He just keeps on his way until they're pulling into a gated community where the security guard seems to know Izuku personally, smiling with a nod as he let's him through. The houses look like something right out of a movie, the largest sitting at the very end of the road.

It's modern in architecture, all fine lines and contemporary styling that Katsuki can appreciate as a job well done as they pull into the driveway, ducking underneath a bush that almost swings back and smacks him as he gets out of the car.

Katsuki stands there to eye it---or rather, to appreciate it more when Izuku taps a button on his phone and the upstairs light turns on---the bedroom, Katsuki presumes.

"Not bad, Deku."

"Thanks, I guess. It's a little small but it's private and it's functional."

Pfft. Small, he says.

"Modest fucker, you are. You gonna let me in so we can fuck or what?"

Izuku almost looks constipated with the way he looks at Katsuki, mouth open as if he wants to say something but instead he just shakes his head and turns to unlock the door.

"You kids these days and your damn impatience. You're so ill-mannered and vulgar, not even a please or thanks just bossing me around like I don't know what I'm doing. Obviously that's just his personality but he's just so damn mean all the time. Maybe he'll pipe down a little after I---"

"Yo, shit stain. You do know that I can hear your mumbling, right?"

"Just get in here, kid." Izuku sighs as he swings the door open, mumbling something about dealing with brats as he closes and locks the door behind them, flipping a light switch on the wall nearby and illuminating the foyer. Katsuki slips off his shoes and walks further into the house, assessing his decor with a whistle. It's homey, touches of familiarity tastefully placed to make his living space more personal.