Price Tag

A/N: smut warning. 

"You like those?"

Katsuki blushes as he realizes he's been caught staring, turning away from the pair of earrings with his arms folded across his chest. He's been begrudgingly trying on clothes and allowing Deku to pick out clothes for him in department stores he couldn't even dream of shopping at with his current pay. He makes a very clear rule against buying anything his parents designed---or any brands that they're affiliated with and Izuku accepts that without fuss or objection. He just sees things that he looks good on Katsuki, has him try them on, and adds them to their cart.

The earrings, however, were different---more expensive that anything they've picked up in the store today.

"They're okay."

"We can get them if you want them, baby---"

"Are you out of your mind? Those earrings are ten grand!"

"It wouldn't put even a tiny dent in my account, I promise. Do you want them, Katsuki? Tell me the truth."

Averting his gaze, Katsuki shrugs.

"I...I guess."

Izuku smiles fondly, walking up to the counter and ringing the bell. The clerk turns to him a moment later, that perfect Costumer Service smile stuck on like glue.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Good afternoon! I was just wondering if you could tell me a bit about those earrings?"

He points them out and the clerk makes an oddly comical expression of excitement, carefully taking the display out of the case so that Izuku can have a closer look.

"That is a round cut, red Blue Nile diamond plated in 18 carat gold! The round cut is the most expensive diamond cut you can find and the red diamonds are incredibly rare and saught after so these babies go for a pretty penny." He looks over at Katsuki with observant eyes, gasping as if he's just made some sort of revelation.

"They match your lovely friend's eyes perfectly! Oh, that's so beautiful! They'd compliment you so well!" He looks back over at Midoriya again. "Please tell me you're asking for this lovely young man. It's would be an absolute travesty for them to go to anyone else." Midoriya just keeps his smile, looking Katsuki in the eyes as if he's double checking---to see if they really do match perfectly, of course.

"You're right. He'd look absolutely stunning in them." He says, taking his card out from his wallet without ever breaking eye contact with Katsuki. The blonde feels as if he might combust at any moment, unsure of how to feel about being splurged on without even so much as a glance at the price tags.

"I'll take them. Throw in that matching bracelet there as well, would you?"

"Deku---"

"Absolutely!" The clerk cuts Katsuki off (he's doing it on purpose---has to be) and boxes them up as Izuku asks. The freckled man swipes his card before he even hear the total and has Katsuki put them on right there at the counter. The dreamy way Izuku looks at him has his knees weak.

"Yes. Absolutely stunning."

#

"Come home right this instant, Shouto, I mean it!"

Shouto glares at his phone, listening to his father yell at him on speaker so that Eijirou can see that Shouto isn't kidding when he tells him what an absolute twat he is.

"Why, so you can sit back and tell me about how much of a failure I turned out to be? Whenever I agree to come home it's always the same!"

"No son of mine will whore himself and work at some raggedy coffee shop when he should be here getting his degree and learning to run this business as it was intended!"

Shouto scoffs. "I don't need your janky ass business; let Natsu have it. I'm having the time of my life riding big buff daddies and making horrible life decisions while living out my days with someone who loves me and isn't just using me to keep his shitty business running. I'd literally rather live in a moldy cardboard box with Katsuki before I come home to you."

"That boy ruined you---"

"On the contrary, father, you ruined me. Katsuki pieced me back together and helped me see that you were eventually just going to drain the life from me until I fucking croaked. So if you don't want anything else, don't call me again or I'll change my number again."

There's a long pause at the end of the other line and Shouto feels Eijirou's hips shift beneath him, his teeth sink into his lips to muffle his moan but the redhead thrusts up into him and he mewls. His hips move on their own, swiveling around to rub the fat head of Eijirou's cock against his prostate.

"Ouuu, daddy~"

"That feel good, baby?"

Shouto answers with a moan and continues his bouncing from earlier. He throws his phone up among the rest of the fluffy pillows, high pitched and lewd moans echoing against the  walls of the penthouse. The sound of sweaty skin slapping against one another sends shivers up his spine.

"Good boy, Sho, ride that dick for daddy."

"I'm going to wring your fucking neck when I find you, brat, just you fucking wait!" He hears his father's voice coming through the phone speaker and he laughs through a particularly loud moan.

"Sorry, but I'm busy with a big red daddy that actually wants me. Feel free to call back never, yeah?" He breathes out, screaming when Eijirou grabs him by the thighs and drives his cock deep into him. He frees up a hand to reach up and grab the phone, holding it up to his ear as Shouto picks up his pace in earnest.

"How does it feel to be a joke, Todoroki?"

And with that he hangs up the phone and practically jumps Shouto, folding him in half and swallowing his giddy laugh as it quickly morphs into another moan. It feels good to be so completely owned and---well, fuck, Shouto's never felt like that before. He's always been free---ever since he and Inasa broke it off, he's never wanted to be attached to anyone's ball and chain.

This is bad.

Maybe he shouldn't.

But it feels so good.

Maybe he's just been fucking the same guy for too long. He knows how this shit works. Starts to catch feelings. Thinks he's in love. Starts getting fucking attached.

That's what this is. It's got to be.

Eijirou brings his attention back, growling in his ear.

"Where's your head at, hm? Not fuckin' you hard enough?"

He hisses as Eijirou's teeth sink into his shoulder.

"You kiddin' me?"

"Then pay attention."

And Shouto tries his best but something about these mixed and jumbled feelings in his head.

He's got to test his theory.