Daddy's Boy

"Daddy, I want this."

Eijirou hears it at least a dozen times a day but he's yet to tire of hearing it. In fact, every single time he hears it makes an indescribable thrill zap its way up his spine. He's eager to see what it is that Shouto wants; equally as eager to buy it for him on the spot whether it's something they pass in shoppe windows while they're out or something Shouto comes across while scrolling through online boutiques. Eijirou is thinking about opening an account for Shouto's allowance---that way when his baby sees something that he wants, he can get it without having to wait for Eijirou's card information.

"Lemme see, baby."

This time, it's an Yves Saint Laurent jacket that costs significantly more than the Gucci bag he'd just bought him. He whistles, staring at it on Shouto's phone from over his shoulder.

"That's gorgeous, sweetheart. Bet it would look even better on your cute little frame. Make sure they have your size and daddy will get it for you. Actually, here. Take this card and get anything else you want if you see it." He offers, reaching into his wallet to hand him his gold card.

Of course, he already gives Shouto a daily allowance but that's for him to spend when they aren't together. Eijirou is only concerned about getting Shouto another account because the one he currently has is monitored by his father. Enji has no say in what happens to the money that Eijirou gives Shouto, he shouldn't be eyeballing his account every time Shouto makes a deposit.

Shouto takes the card with a sweet smile, pressing a kiss to Eijirou's jaw. "Thank you, daddy~" he purrs, carrying on with his scrolling from his spot in Eijirou's lap while Eijirou continues working on his laptop. Every now and again Shouto looks up to read over his documents, often pointing out a few errors in Eijirou's math and numbers---unprompted, of course.

"You wanna do my job for me, honey? You're a lot better at it than I am." He chuckles and Shouto rolls his eyes, lip pulling back over his teeth with disdain.
"As if I wanna work for trashy ass Mitsuki Bakugou and her soft ass, punk bitch ass husband." He counters with obvious distaste.

"That's fair." He says with a sigh, curling and uncurling his fingers as they begin to cramp a bit. "I actually wanted to, uh, ask you about that. I mean I get your dad is a piece of shit and that's why you left but---"

"Midoriya told you what happened to Kat, I'm assuming."

Eijirou's brain stalls, bordering on short circuiting.

"Uh...how did you---"

"Men are so easy to read. You've been skirting around talking about Katsuki for days now. Ever since Midoriya got that phone call about that asshole dying a not nearly gruesome enough death." Shouto points, pausing in his shopping to turn his head and look Eijirou in the eyes.

"By the way, I know who Luca Stefano is. Katsuki's the one who doesn't know his name. Should probably keep it that way. My father is a piece of shit but I have hardly met a man who isn't so that isn't why I left.

I left because they said Katsuki was lying and that he just wanted attention. They wouldn't help him when he obviously couldn't go home after what happened to him even though they know that I saw what happened and they saw the pictures of Katsuki's condition. If they weren't going to help, they aren't worth us. I took Katsuki to take care of them by myself."

Eijirou is reeling right now.

"O-Oh. Okay. But if you know that I know and know that the guy who raped him is dead now, why won't we tell him? It's something he would be happy about, right?"

"Not if he knows Midoriya was the one who killed him."

Kirishima's jaw practically scrapes the floor and he moves back a bit to move Shouto and look him directly in the eyes.