Tell Me Something Good

A/N: it's ass o'clock in the morning and I'm basically a zombie while writing this lol hope yall enjoy.

Kirishima has been watching Shouto scroll and tap at his phone, sprawled out at the foot of that stupidly large bed for about an hour. He's been smiling that sly little smile he gets when he's up to something devious and while Kirishima feels like he should be worried, he's more jealous than anything.

"What'cha doin'?"

"Snapchat." The mismatched boy says without missing a beat, shoving another handful of grapes into his mouth. Kirishima makes a face and groans. Of course he'd be too engrossed in social media to entertain him. Kids and their damned platforms.

He moves from the head of the bed and crawls over Shouto, blanketing him with his massive body as he rests his head on top of Shouto's and blatantly watches him scroll through his phone.

"You've got quite a lot of friends."

"Not friends. Streaks." Shouto corrects him, adding a shrug on as if it were an afterthought. "And sometimes clients."

Kirishima stalls.

"Clients?"

"Yeah. I sell nudes on my premium."

The redhead sits up with an odd mix of anger and disappointment etched into his features.

"You do what? And what the hell is a premium?"

Shouto seems to pick up on his tone, pausing to give Eijirou and indeterminate gaze. He abandons his phone with a roll of his eyes, vehemently sitting up on his knees to face the older man.

"Listen, babes, I don't expect you to understand this but sex work isn't really all that bad. It's frowned upon because of old fuckheads like you who think that the body is some sort of sacred temple so you shame young boys and gals like myself in public but still go home and beat your dick off to teenage porn every night. Am I wrong?"

Eijirou was expecting for Shouto to explain himself, not put him on the spot. He sputters, looking for any answer that would amount to 'no' without being a complete lie.

He can find none.

"W-Well, I---"

"Even now, you're paying me to do absolutely nothing but sit on your face every now and again and bless you with the opportunity to breathe the same air as me. What about that, is that wrong?"

It's not.

"I just want you to see that I can be what you need so you don't feel like you have to---"

"Hate to break it to you, buddy, but I don't have to. I'm loaded. Set for the rest of my fucking life and that's not even including the shit ton of cash I rake in from sending some sad, closeted little white boy a picture of my ass every two weeks---"

"OKAY! I get it! Jesus Christ..."

"Good. Are you done trying to police me now or would you like to ride my tits a little longer?"

Eijirou sighs. If he'd known dealing with barely legal, sassy teenagers would give him this big of a headache, he'd have reconsidered.

...ah, who's he kidding?

"Baby boy, I'm not trying to police you, okay? I'm just---I'm trying to understand you a little better is all."

Shouto tilts his head, eyes narrowed curiously yet skeptically.

"Fine. I'm a spoiled, rotten fucker who likes dick and money. I've got a penchant for ruining any man who even remotely reminds me of my father and maybe sucking dick in frat houses on weekends. How's that for an understanding?"