Love On the Brain

A/N: smut warning ✨ Like, no, seriously. Entire begining half of the chapter is just kinky sex. Have a ball. Also, sort of a filler? Yeah. 

The glass against Katsuki's cheek fogs with every huff of hot air against it, rattling ever slightly under his weight. It squeaks with every slide of his sweat slick skin against it, a shiver tingling it's way up his spine as his pink, pebbled little nipples drag against it. He's struggling to keep himself upright, knees weak as he tiptoes on shaky legs with every core-shaking thrust of Izuku's hips against his own.

"Shh. You gotta be quiet, baby boy. You don't want everyone to know that you're a filthy slut who likes to be fucked in public, do you? You want everyone to know that daddy's pounding your little cunt out in the dressing rooms?" Izuku's husky voice goes, free hand going to cover Katsuki's mouth and muffle his needy whines and mewls while the other traps Katsuki's arms behind him. He slides thick fingers into the blonde's open mouth, feeling around his soft, velvety tongue until he's drooling down his neck.

Katsuki doesn't even know how they ended up this way.

Well, that's a partial lie. Izuku had wanted to take Katsuki shopping for something to wear for dinner with his parents and, naturally, Katsuki gladly took the opportunity to be spoiled. One outfit turned into twelve and then Izuku was picking out things for Katsuki to try on. He insisted on coming into the dressing room with him to see how they fit and somehow, Katsuki ended up bent over against the mirror with Izuku eating him out before he was split open on Izuku's dick.

In hindsight, this is all because of Izuku's inability to control his libido. Katsuki's havin' a damn good time, however, so he's got not a damn thing to complain about.

"Though...I guess with how hard I'm fuckin' you, they can probably already tell, huh baby? That dick must feel good, you're squirming all on it. Tryna fuck yourself on it. You want daddy to fuck you harder, kitty?"

Katsuki nods frantically, tongue swirling around Izuku's fingers as he tries to get Izuku's dick deeper but he practically melts when the older man begins to fuck him violently, a squeal breaking away from him that's surely gotten someone's attention by now but Katsuki can't be bothered to care with how delighted he is to have Izuku's dick pounding against his prostate---how Izuku is fucking him like he hated him, yes!

Cum splashes down onto the hardwood beneath Katsuki as his legs begin to give way from under him but Izuku shoves him against the mirror to keep him upright and Katsuki's eyes roll back into his sockets, body trembling with the needy mantra of 'daddy, daddy---yes!' that passes Katsuki's quivering lips.

"Oooooh, Kitty. Look at this mess you made, squirting all over this nice floor. I wanna be mad---yeah---cause I gotta clean that up but damn it feels good to fuck you into a brainless pile of slut. Can you cum for me one more time, Kitten? If you can cum for me again, daddy'll cream your pretty hole for you." Izuku promises him and while it does make Katsuki feel so hot that he's sure he's going to pass out, he doesn't need much coaxing as he's already approaching another back bending orgasm.

He slumps forward against the mirror with a silent scream, his orgasm much to strong for his fatigued body to handle. His legs have gone completely numb, Izuku moving his body back and forth on his cock like the perfect little cocksleeve he is until he spills his seed deep inside of him with a feral grunt. His hot and heavy breath ghosts against Katsuki's neck as he leans forward to kiss the oversensitive skin there.

"Fuuuuuuuck, baby. Daddy's perfect cunt boy, you did so good for me, honey. Are you okay, hm?"

Katsuki is always amazed by hoe quickly Izuku is able to flip the switch and go immediately into aftercare before the scene is even completely over. He's cooing and massaging his overstimulated skin, apologizing in case he was too rough and checking to make sure the glass of the mirror hadn't cracked or cut Katsuki.