07

CHAPTER SEVEN

GOT YOUR SIX

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"MAN, all these refugees... Glad we beat the rush. At least we got actual beds," Andy comments to Lauren and me.

The three of us were doing our part and helping the newly recruited mutants like usual. I could tell the underground was suffering from a lack of space.
People were starting to sleep on the floor, a few others don't even have a blanket to sleep with.
She would try and communicate with a few mutants, but all seemed so lost and afraid of it all.

Lauren then said, "You do realize we're the reason there is a rush, right? Sentinel Services have been freaking out over us. It's kind of all our fault."

"Hey, thanks for the guilt trip," Andy mutters.

"Wanna give your bed?" I remark to her jokingly, as I brought my head back on track.

The older Strucker sibling then gave us a raise of her eyebrow, which rightfully told us to shut up.
The two of us backed away with our hands in the air of surrender.

"Yeah, yeah."
"Shut up and get more water."
Andy and I walk backward.

"Good." Was the last thing I heard from her as the two of us walk away.

❅   ❅   ❅

One year ago

"This is stupid."
"No, it's not!"

Andy decided to play truth or dare with me, but with an app, he installed so it won't get 'boring' or 'repetitive'. The funny thing was it was for adults, it had things that Andy and I had definitely not experienced.

"Okay, Okay. I'll play. Andy, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," He answers.

I hit the Dare button and read the dare he had to do: Put on someone's bra.

I snicker at his dare as he groans in embarrassment,
"Do I have to do this?"

"You're the one who chose this game, dummy."

I pulled out my extra bra from my bag and threw it to him. He caught in and flushed red.
I smile at him as he frowns at me. I couldn't help but feel butterflies as he takes off his shirt, yet snapped back in reality as he struggled to put on my bra.