Prologue

Far away in Antartica, a secret facility was built above 6000 meters above the sea level. The facility is called "Chaldea" a secret agency founded with the purpose of preventing the "certain extinction" of the human race.

On 2018, Chaldea recruited 48 Master candidates in order to investigate a certain Singularity named "Singularity F". The operation was named "The Grand Order", an operation for the purpose of interfering with the past and correcting the course of history.

However, the operation did not go as planned. As one of Chaldea's staff, Lev Lainur, caused an explosion which killed many of Chaldea's staff, leaving only 20 staffs alive, while the other 47 Master candidates are left in critical condition.

Among such desperate situation with the existence of Humanity on the brink of being incinerated, one Master candidate had survived. A normal civilian girl with no basic training or knowledge of Magecraft and combat, her name is Fujimaru Ritsuka.

Fujimaru Ritsuka formed a contract with the Demi-Servant Mash Kyrielight, and together they journeyed through seven Singularities in order to save Humanity from the Mage King, Solomon...who soon turns out to be an imposter called Goetia.

Ritsuka and Mash were victorious against Goetia, saving humanity in the process, but with the sacrifice of Romani Archaman, a doctor and acting commander in Chaldea and in truth, is actually the real King of Mages, Solomon.

The world was saved, however there are many dangers that still awaited Ritsuka, Mash , and Chaldea. As the Remnants of the Demon Gods survived and caused havoc once again.

However, with the help of many servants and friends, Ritsuka and Chaldea were able to get through the trouble times and survived....
.
.
.
After a long journey through many Singularities, everything seemed more peaceful in Chaldea. Ritsuka and Mash spent their days along with the various Servants that have been summoned in Chaldea.

One day....

"Good morning, Senpai!" A cheerful and familiar voice said to her.

"Good morning, Mash....” Ritsuka lazily gets up from her bed and stretches her arms up high.

"Senpai, I know that you're tired, but you shouldn't sleep in for too long," Mash said with a pouting face.

"Sorry sorry, lately I've been feeling kind of tired," Ritsuka said as she left her bed and went to tie her hair.

"Is that so? .... Are you perhaps sick!? Then we should get Nightingale check up on you!" Mash said as she sees that Ritsuka's face is slightly pale.

"Calm down, Mash...I'm really okay, maybe I just need more sleep," Ritsuka said.

"Honestly, sleep isn't going to be enough! You need some good food to replenish your energy. We'll head for the cafeteria first, I'll wait for you outside," Mash said and she leaves the room.

Ritsuka sees Mash leave her room with a smile.... just as when she wanted to head toward the bath, she suddenly felt her head spin. Ritsuka held onto the wall to support her body...

She breathed heavily in order to get her composure back.... with a final sigh, she stood upright again. "Whew....maybe I do need to see a doctor...." Ritsuka mumbled.

At the word 'Doctor', Ritsuka was then reminded of the kind-looking and goofy doctor that had once accompanied them in their journey.... it’s already been years since the doctor's death...

Ritsuka shakes her head to get the sad feeling out, and she heads inside the bath....

"Senpai! Let's go! Or we'll miss breakfast!" Mash said as she pulled Ritsuka toward the cafeteria.
.
.
.
"Okay! Okay! Make a fine line!" Emiya shouted to the other servants.