Chapter 59: World-Travellers

The crown prince has drawn his sword and is aiming to swing it at the queen....!
"Your Highness—!" Ayden steps forward to protect the queen, he pulls her toward her—

*CLASH!

"Wha—!?" The crown prince was shocked—
"Stand down, prince!" The captain of the guard had caught the prince's blade with his own,
The captain then overpowers the prince, his sword flew away from his hands....and the captain points the tip of his sword at his neck preventing the young man from moving.
"Tch...! Damn..! Damn it! HOW CAN YOU BE SO USELESS MOTHER!?"

The queen flinched from his own son's shouting...Ayden could only slowly escort her out of the throne room. Meanwhile, the king is still shocked that he needs some of the servant's help to move...and the crown prince is taken to the dungeons...
.
.
.
.
.
"Uhh.....Hm..?" Ritsuka slowly wakes up,
Her body feels heavier than the last time she fell unconscious...so she can only move her head...and there, she saw Mash sitting on a chair...asleep with her hand supporting her head.

However, Ritsuka realize that they're no longer in her room at the Roseblade house. They seem to be inside the room of an inn...? Ritsuka looks around...but then her eyes falls onto the command spells on her hand....it's all replenished!? The two command spells have been replenished...don't tell her that she fell unconscious for two more days..!? (Cuz usually one command spells would be replenish after a day)

"Haa...," Ritsuka sighs, she's really curious on what has happened...but seeing that Mash is currently sleeping...she should at least let her be...
.
.
.
An hour later, Ritsuka waited for Mash to wake up...
Nobody came into the room for the past hour...Ritsuka starts to wonder about what happened to the others...and also Rama and Gil...

Then she hears Mash slowly waking up...!

"Hey Mash...you know you should really sleep on the bed with me, doesn't your neck hurts?" Ritsuka asked with bit of playfulness in her tone,
"Senpai! You're finally awake!!" Mash happily hugs her from the bed—

"Oof! Y-yeah so........how long was I out, this time?" Ritsuka asked,

"Well that....you've been asleep for...five days?" Mash said,

"O-oh...Ohh...well I shouldn't be surprised now, huh? I often sleep while an event happened, right? Ahaha..Ha..." Ritsuka said, "Anyway, where's Rama and Gil?"

"Rama and Gil...well, they have returned to Chaldea," Mash said,
"Really? H-how?"
"They returned the day after you fell unconscious...,"

"Uh...okay? A-are they okay?" Ritsuka asked,

"Yes, there were no side effects to their Spirit Origin even though they have crossed through different worlds," Mash said, "Both of them are fine,"
"So...how was it that we were able to summon them in the first place anyway? Did someone from Chaldea did something?"
"No, not at all...well we did speculate it's probably because we came from the other world and we serve as an anchor to summon them here to this world? We're still not quite sure either...," Mash said,

"I don't really have an answer myself, but this is great right...? We can summon the others here, to help," Ritsuka said,
"Yes! Yes, I also think the same! However, Da Vinci and the others believe that we are only able to summon up to three servants, and they can only manifest here for only a day...then we can summon again once your command spells have been replenished,"

"Although I am surprised that your Command spells can be replenished since you're not wearing any Mystic codes Senpai," Mash said with a confused look,
"Oh, about that......I still have this," Ritsuka slowly opens her prosthetic arm, and inside...there's her hair tie...though it appears to be quite tattered....