Chapter 49: Reunion

".......little one,"

Who is this?....

"....it's alright now...."

A beautiful man can be seen looking down at her.... his gentle yellow eyes stares down at me behind his soft silk-like white hair....
The man looks extremely gorgeous and gentle...like that of a gentle snowy winter....and just like snow his touch felt cool...however soothing.....

I look around...and it looks like we're inside a dark prison.....a place which the man shouldn't be....as it did not suit his gentle and beautiful self...

"Come now...don't look at me like that. I'm used to this....so you don't have to feel sorry," The man wipes away the tears from my face, I didn't even realize I was crying.....

I looks down at the red marks on the man's body....
Those marks......aren't they....kiss marks....? There's so many of them....What's more....his wrist looks swollen like he had been bounded by the wrist....

However, those...kiss marks....something that were left after a man had slept with this fine and beautiful man...even with how dirty and ripped his clothes are...how his body must've hurt after being made love to.....the man still retains his beauty.......and his kindness toward her...even though she should've been the one in his place....along with that boorish man....

"Don't cry.....if I can use this body to protect you...I can only feel glad, that I was able to keep you safe...," The man said with a soft gaze, but even so...it makes her all the more pained to see him smile so tenderly at her...

———————————————
"What...? How can you work like this!? This is no job for a little girl like you!" The man said to me as he took the heavy sack from my shaking hands,

But I could not accept it! I wanted to be useful and help him....in any way I can...I cannot enter the bed....at least I should work like the other men...!
"I know you want to be useful, however....this is no task for a little girl like you......I really wish that you're not here, I wish that you can roam free, wear beautiful dresses and jewelries....," The man said with a sad expression,

However, I shook my head! I don't need such things! I'm fine as long as I wear something! I don't like frills or make-up...or dresses! I don't mind living in this dungeon!
"That's not good, you are a girl....I want you to take care of yourself more...," The man softly said as he patted her head, "And this is no place for a kid like you....,"

"You are a beautiful girl....I wish you can see that...," The man gently patted her head,
"I promise....I'll take you outside and set you free...,"
———————————————
"STOP! What are you doing!? We had a deal that you wouldn't touch her!" The man shouted as he is being held back by some men,

"Ha! As if I would keep my word to a mere male prostitute like you! I said I would never touch her....until she's old enough to mate with!" An old ugly man said,
"Stop it! Don't touch her!" The man suddenly emits a powerful aura, and his aura suddenly transforms into that of a snake! And launches itself towards the old man and his cahoots....freeing the two of them!

His body changed...some of his skin had changed like that of a snake's...

"Hurry! We need to run!" The man quickly took her hand and ran,
———————————————
Rumble rumble rumble