Chapter 59.5 : Character Page 2.0

Fujimaru Ritsuka (GUDAKO) — Our Protagonists for this story.
Ritsuka has to defeat the Lord of Darkness in order to return to the original FATE universe/world. She has the rarest magical power that is Light Magic, known to be bestowed by the Goddess of Light, Dawn.

She had lost her left arm during a fight with one of the Shadow Demons and is now using a prosthetic arm.

She can now wield water magic even though at first she can only use fire and wind magic after obtaining the Great Pirate's spear. Her Light Magic is very weak after being attacked by the fifth Shadow Demon, which is why after using it too much she has collapsed a few times. Ritsuka can now summon the Servants to assist her....

1# Mash Kyrielight — the Shielder Demi-Servant of Chaldea, and also Ritsuka's first Servant and close friend.
She has followed Ritsuka through many adventures and ordeals during the Grand Order. After the fight against Goetia, Mash is unable to fully harness her Servant power that came from Galahad.
However, once arriving to the other world...Mash was gifted a new weapon, another Shield that also has Light Magic imbued in it, given by a Goddess whose name she doesn't know...

She seems to be close to the young man named, Hugh.

2# Ayden Roseblade — A young man with platinum white hair, white skin and ruby red eyes that Ritsuka met when she came to Gregarious Kingdom. He's the second child of the Roseblade household, born from his father the duke and a maid. During his childhood, he was raised by his mother alone until she died and Ayden was brought back to the duke household.

He spent five years in an academy for nobles, which is why he has knowledge and etiquette of a noble. His strength and skills with a sword is quite well known throughout the kingdom of Gregarious as he is often called a Beast, because of his terrifying strength and his face that has a vicious looking burnt scar that was caused by his half-brother's mother.
After that he spent years traveling the world as an adventurer....though it is strange that even though he is strong, nobody ever knew of his accomplishments as an adventurer.

Appears to be aloof, cold and terrifying young man, however has a kind heart and does not differentiate people by status like other nobles, which is why he is kind to the servants of the ducal house as he was raised by her mother, a common person. He also cares for his half brother, which is why he stayed at the ducal household even though he does not want to be a duke, only so that their father would not cause more pain on his brother, Julian Roseblade.

The Roseblade household is no more and now he travels along with Ritsuka to help her get home, as thanks for helping him out throughout her stay in Gregarious Kingdom.

3# Hugh — A young man with short black hair, tanned skin, and emerald eyes. The person that Mash met for the first when she arrives to the other world. He wields a spear and is capable of using water magic. He is also something like an adopted son to Captain Gerald, though he doesn't take the Roseblade name.
He is close with Ayden as they often spend their time together when they were young, while Ayden is traveling on Gerald's ship.

He's brave, compassionate, and free spirited...(the big-bro type) however, since he's raised by Gerald (and taught by Lorenzo), he has some knowledge on how to act like a noble, and knows when to act like one as shown when he's capable of attending a ball.

He appears to have some attraction toward Mash and they seem quite...friendly with each other as they often got caught in a back-to-back banter, and Hugh often teasing her which she finds annoying sometimes. But he would listen to her problems and gives her advice....

4# Julian Roseblade — Ayden's half-brother. Julian has red ruby eyes like Ayden, and he once has long blonde hair, but was cut short after his escape from execution. He's known as the kingdom's most popular playboy as he would often flirt and slept with various women in the city. However, it turned out that he was possessed by an incubus demon which slightly altered his personality. From a shy, caring, and polite boy to become a playboy as needed to collect energy from the pleasures of women.