Chapter 5: The Other World

'Forest of No Return'? 'Dark Territory'?

"Wait wait, please rewind....is there a country named England? Or maybe America? Or maybe India? Or France?"

"You're saying the strangest things, there are no countries with that name," Leonard said,
"What...?"

"....you okay?" Leonard asked,

"This is messed up....although I have been in many messed up places, but...,"
"Look kid if something is troubling you, you can confide in with me,"

"Well...,"
"If you're starting to doubt me, then...you're a little too late when you were acting all goody with that demon,"
"Ugh...!"

In the end, Ritsuka told him about her from another world. Apparently, Leonard also has a map of the world, and of course it is very very different to the earth she came from.
"A different world huh?....that's quite a surprise, never met one before,"

"So you don't know anything huh?...,"

"Well,  I'm not the type that likes to investigate the mysteries of the world...," Leonard said,
"So I'm really lost in finding a way home...," Ritsuka said "I can't even contact Chaldea,"

"There's no use in dreading over your problems. You should clean yourself up first, I don't know how long you haven't bathed," Leonard said looking at the haggard looking Ritsuka,

Ritsuka looks down and she really thinks that she's really dirty. Not to mention even her Mystic Code is all tattered and dirty, it looks like she can no longer use it...

Leonard told her that there is a small bathhouse at the back and that is where she is heading. Leonard had given her a towel and some clothes. She takes her time to relax and soak into the hot water, she then starts to think about the wolf's condition...

Leonard said that it's Forest of No Return, basically like the name...nobody gets out of this forest, alive that is. Hopefully, the wolf is fine and well....

Ritsuka exits the small bath, when she puts on the clothes....let's just say it is quite large on her. She had to use a cord to keep the clothes close to her body, almost like Ariel tying up a sail as a dress. Luckily, Leonard has a pants that is her size.

When she exits the bath, she was shocked to find...the wolf!?
"Hey! You're here!" Ritsuka instantly went and hug the wolf,

The wolf was really surprised, it really wanted to get mad at this very human girl! But when this little thing hugs her.....can be said that all of the anger was washed away...

Turns out, Leonard left and went to find the wolf and brought her back. Ritsuka was quite surprised and so she went to find Leonard.

She looks around near the cabin, and she finds a small building. Ritsuka looks inside and finds Leonard, currently hammering an iron, in other words forging. Even in this distance, Ritsuka can still feel the heat coming from the fire, now she's starting to wonder how Leonard can work with that mask on his face.

Ritsuka wanted to call him out, but she decided to not disturb him...she remembers how Gramps Muramasa used to forge weapons. It's not a wise choice to disturb him....
And so, she decides to just wait for him to finish, after all she wants to know how he got them out of the forest that fast.
.
.
.
.
Hours later, the sky has turned dark. Leonard finally puts down his hammer, he stretches his old body as he rises from the small stool.
He looks out of the open window and realize that it is now dark,
"Well, time to get some rest,"