Chapter 18: Chaldea

Ritsuka finds herself in Chaldea!

Something in her chest started swelling up...!

It has already been a year since she last saw Chaldea...seeing the familiar white corridor...Ritsuka hurriedly went toward the control room!

As she runs toward the control room, she sees some of the servants!

"Caesar! Cleopatra! King Iskandar! Zhuge-sensei!" Ritsuka called out, but when she passes right through them....

Ritsuka realize that she's not really there....they cannot hear or even see her....
......Feeling a little sad she continues on....

She also passed by the Roman servants...

Karna, Arjuna, Parvati, Ashwatthama, and the other Indian servants...

The Knights of the Round Table...along with the Arthuria Lancer

Chiron, Heracles, Jason, Circe, Medea, Achilles....

The Hassans....

The Jeanne sisters along with Amakusa and Semiramis and Gilles...

Cu Alter whom is sitting by the window with Mini Cu, Caster Cu, and Prototype Cu...

But...just when she was about to turn toward the control room...she sees Mash!

"Mash....Mash...!" Ritsuka hurriedly follows her, but of course she could not hear Ritsuka's shout,

Ritsuka follows Mash until they reach Her Room! And in front of her room, Ritsuka finds many servants waiting by the door.

There is Emiya, Ishtar, Ereshikigal, Jaguarman, Gilgamesh Caster, Enkidu, Ozymandias, Nitocris, Nursery Rhyme, Bunyan, Jack, Merlin, Arthuria, Cu Chulainn, Boudicca....

"What are we even doing here?" Emiya said with a tired look,

"Well what other things can we do...?" Ishtar said, "Master suddenly disappears to who-knows-where and non of the staffs are able to find her...,"

"Even us Servants are unable to find any traces of her," Enkidu said, "It is as if she vanished from the world,"

"Merlin's Clairvoyance is also unable to find her anywhere," Arthuria said,

"This is very troubling indeed....King Gilgamesh, how about you? Do you have any visions as to when the Master might show up?" Merlin asked Gilgamesh,

"Hmph! I won't be standing here if I have seen anything useful to tell," Gilgamesh said, "At times like this I would love to freely use my Clairvoyance,"

"Mash, you've been staying up late for days...why don't you get some sleep first?" Boudicca said to Mash,

"I don't want to....Master...Senpai still hasn't come back yet...!" Mash said with a tired expression, "What if she suddenly appears or even calls for help....?"

Ritsuka can finally see Mash's face, and she is shocked to see how tired she looks. Her eyes are blurry and dark circles are visible beneath her eyes...
Looking at how the Servants are acting...there's no way that she has disappeared for a short amount of time...is time really advancing differently? Just how long has she disappeared?

"Master has been gone for weeks now...and there is still no signs of her...," Nitocris said,
"Honestly, she has disappeared for so many times...but it's never been this long...," Cu Chulainn said,

"Just where did she go-nyaaa....!" Jaguarman wailed,

"Is Master alright...? I'm so worried...!" Ereshkigal cried,