Chapter 47: Escaping The Serpent's Den

Back in the torture room,

The men who were tricked by Barron have underwent heavy torture...these men now have ghastly whip wounds on their backs....they were even chained up in a wet and dirty cell causing their wounds to begin to rot...
Luckily for them, their torturers have left the room to watch the tournament....they can have some rest for the time being...

"Ha..Ha......Hiss...!" Thomas hissed painfully as the droplets of water hits his wounded back,
The other men were also shivering from the cold air and the painful sting from their wounds...

"C-curse these....men...!" One of the growled,
"...what have we ever done....to deserve this....!"

"Now now....gentlemen...let's not lose hope....we'll sure find a way out of here...," Dean said with weak grin,
"You're one to talk...you can't even...use your other eye...!"

What they say is true....Dean's right eye was caught by a whip and caused him to be unable to see with it.
"Ha...! At least I still got one eye to see....," Dean said,

"....how stupid we were....to believe in that...bastard's words...!"
"You're not the only one sir....you don't have to feel bad....," Thomas said,

"...Hmph, now I can't help but think about that friend of yours....I heard that the Lowest section is like...a pit of hell......how can a girl like her survive in there....?"
"Yeah....," Thomas sighed,

It has already been three days....just how is she doing right now...?

"Is that guy...still not moving?" Dean asked,
"Yeah...he's still...the same...," Thomas said,

Apparently, Henry whom was placed in the torture room along with them still wouldn't move or even speak. His eyes are just staring blankly at nothing...not to mention, they even saw how his nails were pulled out by the torturers..and he didn't even scream or flinch at all....
Thomas couldn't help but pity Henry for his condition...

Rumble rumble...

All of a sudden, the men heard some rumbling on the walls...
"What...is it....?" Thomas asked,

"I don't know....," Dean said,

Just then— a large part of the wall suddenly slides open to reveal a hole! Then two pair of legs came dangling out of the hole....and a someone jumps down before the injured men—!

"No way....! Ritsuka....?"
"Thomas...! Oh my god....! Are you okay..?" Ritsuka hurriedly went over to him,

"Y-you...how did....you're alright?" Thomas asked with a shocked expression,
"Hang on a second, I'll free you guys," Ritsuka hurriedly went through the others's chains and sets them all free, she even went to destroy the collars around their neck.

"Amazing...! How did you—?" Thomas asked,
"Ask later, right now...I need to heal you guys," Ritsuka said,

Ritsuka held the spear in her hands and uses the same magic she used in the Lowest section...
The water around them started to glow and became clear....and it starts to climbs around the men's body...slowly healing their wounds....until there's nothing left...not even a scar!

"Henry...? Oh...!" Ritsuka saw Henry at the corner, and she was extremely shocked to find how he looks.
His body is filled with bruises and cuts...even his nails are gone...!
"Henry...? Can you hear me...?" She called our, but no answer...

Ritsuka slowly took Henry's hands....and she uses her magic on him...
Water slowly envelops his entire body....slowly healing him....however, Henry still wouldn't wake up.
"He hasn't moved ever since he was brought here," Thomas said,