Chapter 9:The Past of Ten

Ritsuka had pushed Leonard out of the way, but in the process....she had lost her left arm and blood is gushing out of her amputated arm...!

"Haha...What the heck...? It hurts....a lot...," Ritsuka said, "But Thank goodness....I made it...in time...,"

"Y-you...!" Ten was also in shocked, he didn't think that Ritsuka would wake up so soon!

"Why...? WHY DID YOU SAVE THIS OLD MAN!? A FILTHY HUMAN LIKE HIM..! WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY ACCOMPLISH FROM SAVING HIM!?" Ten shouted,
"He had planned on using you in order to survive! He admitted himself that he's a coward that fears for his own life! So why...? WHY SAVE A MAN LIKE HIM!?"

Ten unconsciously shouted what he felt, he had never once exploded like this before! But....somehow...looking at the sight of Ritsuka protecting Leonard...he felt a strange anger boiling up inside of him!

"Stay away...!" Ritsuka suddenly growled,
Both Ten and Leonard felt something different from Ritsuka, it was that heavy sensation they felt before....

Ritsuka's yellow eyes glowed....and faint golden veins appear on her face. She took Leonard's sword and its blade suddenly shone brightly and turned gold...

"How dare you....! You hurt my teacher....Demon!" Ritsuka said, but her voice sounded different as there is another person's voice mixed in,

"D-Damn you! Just die already!" Ten shouted as he launches another wave of attacks,

However, Ritsuka was able to block all of his attacks with just one arm and one sword as she stood still in place. Then with a swing a flash of light was sent towards Ten, he tried to stop it but the flash of light swallowed his magic.

Ten dodges it in time, but before he can react...Ritsuka had already gotten near him and swings her sword down which cuts his chest and abdomen.
"GAH!" Ten coughed up a mouthful of blood,

Ten wanted to get away so he started retreating every step, but even so...Ritsuka was able to catch up to his speed and meanwhile cutting down every attack he threw at her. She chases him everywhere he goes and all of his attacks and Magic were cut down by her Light blade...!

But even so...Ritsuka can feel her body is almost drained completely! She needs to finish this quickly...!

All of a sudden—

A ball of fire appears between them—"EXPLODE!" Leonard shouted,

The fireball exploded causing Ten to lose his steps and blinded him, but in that split second—Ritsuka steps in from the smoke catching Ten off guard!

"C-Curse Youuuuuuuu!" Ten cursed in his head,

"HAAAA!" Ritsuka swings the sword with all her might at Ten's neck, with this strike....Ten's head was cut away!
.
.
.
I have always hated humans...I loath them! I hate them! I hate! I hate! I hate! I hate them!

That's why I kill all of those humans that come to the forest...but, why did I hate humans?
.
.
.
............"What's with this?....It's all so dark...."

"Why am I in a place like this again...? It's so cold....and dark..."

I have faint memories of being inside a tight and dark space. And I can hear the sound of people arguing. The sound of objects shattering. The sound of a woman's scream and a man's shout....I always felt fear whenever I was inside that small and tight space...

"Danny," The sound of a woman's voice....my maid...

"It's okay now, you can come out now," She softly said as she opens up the chest I was inside.