Chapter 2: The Match Makers Wrath

The matchmaker began to look over Sakura and shook her head "Men don't like women with large for heads" Sakura bit her tongue tying to hold back her temper. Kona hops out of his cage, Sakura frantically tries to put him back in. "Recite the Final Admonition" the matchmaker ordered "Mmm-hmm-hmm ..." she pulls out a paper fan and spits Kona out. "Well?"

"Fulfill your duties, calmly and ..." Sakura recites as she glances down at the crib notes written on her arm, which are smeared slightly "respectively. Um, reflect before you ... snack. Act! This shall bring you honor and glory." She fans herself, the matchmaker grabs the fan and searches it for cheat notes. Finding none, she grabs Sakura by the arm where the notes are and pulls her toward a table. The writing comes off in her hand.

"This way. Now, pour the tea" The woman instructed "To please your future in-laws, you must demonstrate a sense of dignity" she rubs her hand over her mouth, and the ink rubs off with a squeak "and refinement. You must also be poised." Sakura, staring at the Matchmaker, pours the tea but misses the cup, then regains her composure and quickly fills the teacup. Sakura notices Kona relaxing happily in the tea. The Matchmaker takes the teacup. "Um, pardon me ..." Sakura lifts her hand up "And silent!" the woman yells "Ah ..." as she sniffs the tea.

"Could I just take that back? One moment ..." Sakura asked but the woman refuses and fights for the teacup, both of them fall back with the tea spilling all over the matchmaker, causing Kona to fall into her dress. "Why, you clumsy! ... Oh! Ah! Woo!" the matchmaker yelps, tripping over the fire-pot, spilling the coals and then sitting on them, the bottom of her dress smoking. Sakura desperately fans the burned spot, and it bursts into flames. The matchmaker runs around screaming. "I think it's going well, don't you?" Granny Tsunade whispers to Miss Haruno from outside. The matchmaker runs outside, screaming. "Put it out! Put it out! PUT IT OUT!" Sakura throws tea over her, putting out the fire. Embarrassed, she hands the teapot to the Matchmaker and quickly walks toward Fa Li and Granny Fa.

"You are a DISGRACE!" the matchmaker yells in Sakura's face " You may look like a bride, but you will NEVER bring your family honor!" People start to walk away, whispering about Sakura. Sakura heads over to the stables to get Kurama and heads for home.