Chapter 7: Dishonor On You

Sakura was hiding in a bamboo forrest with Kurama, practicing on being a man before entering the base camp. "Okay. Okay, how about this"  she told Kurama "Excuse me, where do I sign in?" she said in a deep voice "Ah, I see you have a sword. I have one, too. They're very manly, and strong." She fumbles with the sword, dropping it on the ground. Kurama rolls with laughter, and is hit by a shoe. "I'm working on it!" she shouted "Oh, who am I fooling. It'd take a miracle to get me into the army" 

    Naruto appeared, covered in smoke, and surrounded by fire, all Sakura can see is his giant shadow. "Did I hear someone ask for a miracle! Lemme hear ya say, "Aaah!" Naruto shouted "Aughhh!" she screamed "That's close enough!" Naruto chuckled "A ghost!" Sakura shivered "Get ready, Sakura, your seventeen halation is at hand, for I have been sent by your ancestors to guide you through your masquerade!" he announced as he glances down at Kono, who is making finger-shadows of a dragon's head, and kicks him. "C'mon, you're gonna stay, you're gonna work with me" he said to the little cricket "So heed my words Sakura Haruno, cause if the army finds out you're a girl, the penalty is death." he hissed "Who are you?" Sakura asked "Who am I? WHO am I? I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Naruto." the little dragon appeared behind the rock along with Kono. 

   Sakura stares at the tiny dragon for a moment. "Ah, I'm pretty hot, huh?" Naruto snickered immediately Kurama steps all over him. Sakura picks him up "My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?" Sakura rose an eyebrow "Hey, dragon, dragon, not lizard. I don't do that tongue-thing." Naruto corrected her  "You're ... um ..." she said trying to find the right word "Intimidating? All inspiring?" he asked "Tiny!" Sakura responded "Of course! I am travel-sized, for your convenience. If I was my REAL size, your cow here would die of fright." Naruto explained as Kurama tries to chomp him. "DOWN, Bessy!" Naruto commanded "My powers are beyond your mortal imagination. For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor." Naruto said Sakura slapped his face. 

   "Alright! That's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family!" Naruto cried then looked at Kono "Make a note of this" Kono started writing on a leaf "Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis-" Naruto shouted but Sakura covered his mouth. "Stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm just nervous. I've never done this before." Sakura apologized "Then you're gonna have to trust me. And don't you slap me no more. You clear on that?" Sakura nodded "Alright. Okey-dokey! Let's get this show on the road! Kono, get the bags! Let's move it heifer!" he announced as he looked at Kurama.