Epilogue

As Sakura arrived home, she knocked on the door and was greeted by her granny and mother. "Sakura! Your Home!" her mother rejoiced hugging her "I've missed you kid!" Granny Tsunade added "I've missed you both as well" Sakura smiled "Where's Father?" she asked "He's sitting under the cherry blossom tree" Mebuki explained, she nodded and walked outside. Sakura approaches her father, sitting under the cherry trees. She kneels in front of him "Sakura!" Kizashi gasped "Father! I've brought you the sword of Madara. And the robe of the Hokage!" she gave the items to him "They're gifts to honor the Haruno Family. Her father drops the gifts and hugs her. "The greatest gift in honor is having you for a daughter" he smiled making her cry "I've missed you so." "I've missed you too, Father." she replied. 

  Mebuki and Granny Tsunade watch from afar. "Huh. She brings home a sword. If you ask me she should've brought home a man!" she gripped. All of a sudden Sasuke walks towards them "Excuse me, does Sakura Haruno live here?" he asked. Granny Tsunade and Mebuki point, dumbstruck. "Thank you" Sasuke nodded and walked towards Sakura and Kizashi.  "Woo! Sign me up for the next four!" Granny cheered making Mebuki face palm. "Honorable Kizashi Haruno, I-- Sakura!" Sasuke stuttered "Uhhhh ... you forgot your helmet." he handed it to her then looked at Kizashi.  "Well, actually it's your helmet, isn't it, I mean ..." Kizashi and Sakura looked at each other confused until Sakura stepped forward. 

   "Would you like to stay for dinner?" Sakura asked "Would you like to stay forever?" Granny Tsunade shouted from a distance making Sakura shake her head "Dinner would be great" Sasuke replied. As the family walks back into the house, Naruto and Pervy Sage watch from the family temple. "Who did a good job? C'mon, tell me who did a good job." Naruto nudged the elder. Pervy Sage rolled his eyes and sighed "Oh, all right. You can be a guardian again. "AAAAAHHH-HAAAAAAAA!!! Whoohoohoohoohoooo!" he cheered as Konohamaru rings the gong making all the ancestors come out. "Take it, Kono!" Kono plays a set of drums, and all the ancestors dance and toss Neji's head like a balloon. "You know, she gets it from my side of the family!" Great Grandpa Shu explained to Great Aunt Lily.  Naruto swings on a chain, yelling. He falls off and goes sliding out the Temple door. "Guardians" Pervy Sage grumbled in annoyance. "Thanks, Naruto" she smiled kissing him on the forehead. Suddenly, Little Brother, followed by a herd of chickens, bursts into the Temple. "Naruto!!!" Pervy Sage shouted. 

 And so the five great nations were saved and peace was restored thanks to the brave and noble Sakura Haruno and they all lived happily ever after. 

THE END