Chapter 12: A Girl Worth Fighting For

Sakura and the Shinobi army are heading towards the Tung Show Pass. 

(The Shinobi Army cross a flat plain)

Army:For a long time we've been marching off to battle.

Kiba: In our thundering herd, we feel a lot like cattle.

Army: Like the pounding beat, our aching feet aren't easy to ignore.

Lee: Hey! Think of instead, a girl worth fighting for!

Sakura:Huh?

Lee: That's what I said! A girl worth fighting for! I want her paler than the moon, with eyes that shine like stars.

Kiba: My girl will marvel at my strength, adore my battle scars!

Choji: I couldn't care less what she'll wear, or what she looks like!

It all depends on what she cooks like!

Beef, pork, chicken, mmm ...

(The Shinobi cross a small river)

Kiba: Bet the local girls thought you were quite the charmer!

Lee: And I bet the ladies love a man in armor!

(The Shinobi Army cross a rice field where the ladies worked, Naruto whistled at them from the small cart Kurama was attached to, Sakura hides her face in embarrassment. 

Army: You can guess what we have missed the most, Since we went off to war!

Lee: What do we want?

Army: A girl worth fighting for!

Kiba: My girl will think I have no flaws

Choji:That I'm a major find

Sakura: How 'bout a girl who's got a brain, who always speaks her mind?

Kiba, Choji, Lee: Nah!

Lee: My manly ways and turn of phrase and sure to thrill her!

Kiba: He thinks he's such a lady-killer! (Kiba slaps Kurama on the hide and runs over Kiba landing in the mud. 

(The Army has reached the snowy mountains) 

Might Guy: I've a girl back home who's unlike any other!

Kiba: Yeah, the only girl who'd love him is his mother!

Army: But when we come home, in victory, They'll line up at the door!

Lee: What do we want?

Army: A girl worth fighting for!

Lee: Wish that I had

Army: A girl worth fighting for! A girl worth fighting--

The Shinobi army stares in horror at the charred and burning remnants of a small village  "Search for survivors!" Sasuke ordered as they walked through it. Sakura looks at Kurama and pats him before going to explore. Sasuke walks past a burnt building, the wood collapsed causing his horse to spook "easy Wu easy" Sasuke comforts him petting his neck. 

  Sakura walks into a burnt home and picks up a small doll and holds it close to her. Sasuke rides next to her and dismount to see what she found. "I don't understand. My brother should've been here." Sasuke said "Captain!" Might Guy shouts as he shows Sasuke a bloody battlefield full of dead Shinobi soldiers. Choji walks up from the battlefield with Itachi's helmet. 

  "The ... general" Choji hands it to Sasuke. Sasuke with tear filled eyes, takes the helmet to the edge of the village. The soldiers watch as he takes his sword and sticks it in the snow, then places the helmet on the hilt and says a prayer. Sakura walks towards Sasuke as he gets up from his tribute "I'm sorry" she replied Sasuke gave her a small smile and pats her shoulder then mounts his horse. "The Akatsuki are moving quickly. We'll make better time to the Royal City through the Tung Show pass."  Sasuke orders "We're the only hope for the Emperor now. Move out! he commanded as the army slowly walks away. Sakura places the doll by Sasuke's sword and joins the others.