Chapter 5: The Great Stone Dragon

Meanwhile in the family Temple the great ancestor known as Jiraiya, awakens the looks towards the small dragon statue next to him "Naruto, Awaken!" He ordered and the statue comes to life in the form of a small orange and yellow dragon.
    "I live!" Naruto shouts as he rises from the smoke "So, tell me, what mortal needs my protection, Pervy Sage. You just say the word, and I'm there" "Naruto..." The ghost scolded
"And lemme say something, anyone who's foolish enough to threaten OUR family, vengeance will be MINE! Grr ... arrgh ..." Naruto growled "

"Naruto ! These are the family guardians. They ..." Jiraiya reminded the little dragon "Protect the family" Naruto answered "And you, O Demoted One ..." the sage said "I ring the gong" Naruto sighed "That's right. Now, wake up the Ancestors ..." the spirit said "One family reunion coming right up" Naruto sighed and ringed his little gong "Okay, people, people, look alive! Let's go, c'mon, get up! Let's move it! Rise and shine! Y'all way past the beauty sleep thing." He announced as the ancestors awoken from their tomb

"I knew it, I knew it. That Sakura was a troublemaker from the start." Great Aunt Lily (Mebuki's great aunt) whined "Don't look at me, she gets it from your side of the family!" Great Grandpa Shang (Kizahi's grandfather) retorted. "She's just trying to help her father!" Aunt Shizune (Tsunade's sister) explained "But if she's discovered, Kizashi will be forever shamed. Dishonor will come to the family. Traditional values will disintegrate!" Uncle Wu (Sakura's Great Uncle) tried to explain with his calculator "Not to mention they'll lose the farm!" Great Grandpa Shu (Sakura's Great Grandpa)
"My children never caused such trouble; they all became acupuncturists!" Aunt Lily retorted "Well, we can't all be acupuncturists!" Great Grandpa Shang snapped "No! Your great-granddaughter had to be a CROSS-DRESSER!" Great Grandma Ty-Lee (Mebuki's grandmother) shouted.
The Ancestors start to argue, they all decided on who should fetch Sakura. "Let a guardian bring her back!" Uncle Hiro suggested "Yes! Awaken the most cunning!" Great Grandpa Shang added "No! The swiftest!" Uncle Wu suggested "No, send the wisest!" Cousin ChiChi said
  "SILENCE!"  Jiraiya shouted "We will send the most powerful of all" as he pointed to the great stone dragon outside.  Naruto laughed "Okay, okay, I get the Jif. I'll go." The ancestors looked at each other and just laughed "Well, y'all don't think I can do it! Watch this here! " Naruto shouts then blows a tiny flame "Ah-hah! Jump back, I'm pretty hot. But I don't have to singe nobody to prove no point."
  "You had your chance to protect the Haruno Family" Jiraiya scolded "Your misguidance led Cousin Neji to disaster!" "Yeah, thanks a lot." Neji reminded him. "And your point is?" Naruto asked "The point is, we will be sending a REAL dragon to retrieve Sakura." the great ancestor explained "What? What? I'm a real dragon!" Naruto replied "You're not even worthy of this thought! Now, awaken the Great Stone Dragon!"Jiraiya shouted as he threw the tiny dragon out the temple door "So you'll get back to me on the job thing." Naruto added but was hit in the face with his gong.

    "Just one chance. Is that too much to ask? I mean, it's not like it'll kill you" Naruto bickered he turns to the statue and began "Yo, Rocky, wake up! You gotta go fetch Sakura!" he shouted "C'mon, boy! Go get her! Go on! C'mon!"he tried but failed "He climbs up on the statue, dragging the gong. "Grr ... arrgh. Grr. Hello? Helloooo? HELLO!" he shouted as he hits the ear of the dragon with the gong, and it falls off. Suddenly, the entire statue falls apart. "Uh ... Stoney? Stoney ... Oh, man, they're gonna kill me!" he panicked "Great Stone Dragon! Have you awakened?" the great ancestor asked "

  Naruto held up the head of the Great Stone Dragon "Uh, yes, I just woke up! Um, I am the Great Stone Dragon! Good morning! I will go forth and fetch Sakura! Did- did I mention that I am the Great Stone Dragon?" he shouted "Go! The fate of the Haruno family rests in your claws." the great ancestor said "Don't even worry about it. I will not lose face." Naruto said "He loses his balance and tumbles down the hill, the dragon head landing on top of him. "Ow, ah, my elbow. Oh, oh, I know I twisted something." he said lifting the head off. 

  "That's just great, now what? I'm doomed, and all because Ms. Man decided to take a little drag show on the road." he bickered. All of a sudden the little cricket Kona chirped at Naruto "Go GET her! What's the matter with you? After this Great Stone Humpty Dumpty mess, I'd have to bring her back with a medal to get back in the Temple!"Naruto replied but then a thought came to his mind " Wait A Minute! That's it! I make Sakura a war hero, and they'll be begging me to come back to work! That's the master plan! Oh, you've done it now, man." he said as he ran to towards the war camp "Chirp" Kona said as he tried keeping up with Naruto "And what makes you think you're coming?" he asked, Kona chirped "You're LUCKY? Do I look like a sucker to you?" Naruto rose an eyebrow " Kona chirped back "What do you mean, a loser? What if I pop one of you antennae of and throw it across the yard, then who's the loser, you or me?" he asked as they ran towards the camp to get Sakura.