Chapter 15: The Akatsuki Strikes Back

Madara's hawk flies overheard, as the bird flies around a bend. Madara climbs out of the snow and looks around and sees most of his army gone. He lets out a roar, which Sakura hears from atop of the cliff. Madra is joined by five of his surviving soldiers and they start down the path toward the Royal City. Sakura watches them, grabs her sword, mounts Kurama and turns after the Akatsuki. 

    "Uh, home is that way" Naruto pointed out "I have to do something" Sakura said "Did you see those Akatsuki? They popped out of the snow! LIKE DAISIES!" Naruto shouted "Are we in this together, or not?" Sakura asked. Naruto looks guilty then looks at Kono giving him a wicked grin then looking back at Sakura. "Let's go kick some Akatsuki Booty!" Naruto shouts as he and Kono jump on Kurama, and they ride down the mountain, whooping.

 "Let's go kick some Akatsuki Booty!" Naruto shouts as he and Kono jump on Kurama, and they ride down the mountain, whooping

  In the Royal City, the Land of Fire citizens watch happily as the Royal City celebrates the Shinobi victory with a parade. "Make way for the heroes of the Five Great Nations" the parade leader shouted. Sasuke, the Gang of Three and the other soldiers follow glumly behind, and behind them is a large dragon. Sakura comes riding up beside Sasuke, "Sasuke!" she shouted "Sakura?" Sasuke said surprised "The Akatsuki are alive! They're in the city!" she warned. Sasuke shook his head "You don't belong here, Sakura. Go home." he replied bluntly "Sasuke, I saw them in the mountains! You have to believe me!" she pleaded "Why should I?" he snapped passing her. Sakura rides infront of him. "Why else would I come back? You said you'd trust Satoshi. Why is Sakura any different?" she asked him. Sasuke rides around her, she turned her attention to the Gang of Three "Keep your eyes open. I know they're here" she warned them "Yah!" she rides into the city. As Sakura dismounts Kurama, Naruto looks at her confused "Now where are you going "To find someone who will believe me!" she shouts as she hurries off into the crowd. 

  The Shinobi Army climbs the steps to the Great Palace, followed by the Dragon. The Hokage meets them. "My children! Heaven smiles down upon the Land of Fire! The five great clans will sleep safely tonight, thanks to our brave warriors!" he announced. Sakura taps the shoulder of a citizen "Sir, the Hokage's in danger!" "Huh!" the man turned away "But the Akatsuki are HERE! Please, you have to help!" She said to another man but he walked away. She turns to Naruto "No one will listen!" "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, did you say something?" the dragon looked up at her "Naruto ..." she scolded him "Hey, you're a girl again, remember?" Naruto reminded her 

"Lord Sixth, I present to you the sword of Madara." Sasuke kneeled presenting the sword to the Hokage "I know what this means to you, Captain Uchia" the Hokage said "Your brother would have been very proud." As the Hokage was about to take the sword, Madara's hawk swoops down and grabs the sword. It flaps up to the roof, where a line of stone gargoyles are resting. One of the gargoyles moves and takes the sword revealing to be Madara. Everyone watches in shock, except for Sakura, who stared in anger. The Akatsuki jump out of the Dragon, One of them grabs the Hokage and takes him into the palace. 

  "No!" Sasuke shouts as he runs to the doors "C'mon!" Kiba shouts as They run up to the palace, but the Akatsuki close the great doors

  "No!" Sasuke shouts as he runs to the doors "C'mon!" Kiba shouts as They run up to the palace, but the Akatsuki close the great doors. On the roof, Madara laughs watching from the roof. The Shinobi Army uses a statue to try to break into the palace. Sakura watches from a distance "They'll never reach theHokage in time. She looks around, then at the tall pillars by the side of the palace. She whistles to them. "Hey guys! I've got an idea!" She shouts "The Gang of Three look at each other and then follows Sakura, dropping the statue.  They all take off their equipment, and put on dresses and makeup, and they use the silk belts around their waists to climb up the pillars. Next to them, Sasuke takes off his cape and climbs up.