XIV. My Bestie With Her Little Black Dresses And Blunt Remarks

A/N: Remember to vote, comment, and follow for updates!

———
XIV. My Bestie With Her Little Black Dresses And Blunt Remarks

HEATHER

"How about this one? Bex asks as she holds up a little black dress of hers for me to wear tonight.

"Uhh I don't know," I groan and lay back on their bed.

I don't really want to go out tonight. A bottle of Jack is calling my name. But then again, was today really a bad day like the other ones?

No, no it wasn't. I had a great time with Carter.

Not once while I was with him did I think about drinking or Bryan. Well I did think about Bryan, but only when comparing mine and Carter's kiss at the horse stables.

I couldn't stop thinking about how I'd never been kissed like that, and I've kissed a lot of guys before, but none of them made me catch my breath and feel sparks ignite like a forest fire.

It was passionate and I didn't even know there was such a thing before Carter. Every little thing he did, made me feel like I was on fire. I find myself wondering where it would've went had Mr. Robert's not shown up when he did. Would we have had sex right then and there? Hot and bothered Hev is about to make her appearance yet again y'all!

I'd also compared Carter to Bryan once again as I think about how Bryan himself had never kissed me like that or how he would've never picked me up like that and shoved me against the wall in the heat of passion. He definitely wouldn't have been down to get intimate in a public place like that either. Our sex life, for a better word, was very vanilla but I loved him enough to deal with it.

But when Carter handled me like that, I couldn't help missing my own fantasies, prior to Bryan, about having passionate and wild sex. The kind that leaves you both sweating and out of breath, however, you want more once it's over.

Bex frowns at me and grabs another dress that would barely cover me up. I begin to wonder how the hell it even covers her. She's much curvier and fuller around the bust and hips than I am. I envy the beautiful hourglass figure God blessed her with. I shake my head and she groans in annoyance as she throws it on the bed.

"What the hell is wrong Hev? Why are you being so difficult?" she lays down on the bed next to me, pouting as she looks up at the ceiling. She turns her head towards me and gives me an exasperated look.

"Nothing is wrong. I just am not in the mood to go out," I shrug, quickly turning my face to avoid her piercing blue eyes. I'm not about to let her pull the mom look on me so I'll verbally vomit what's really going on.

"Okay! Enough of the bullshit. We are each other's best friend and we both know when the other is full of shit or when something is going on. So talk already, because this," she sits up and waves her hand back and forth between us. I look over at her with wide eyes, praying she doesn't give me a classic Bex Miller smack to bring me back to reality.

"This is ridiculous. I understand he broke your heart but you've got to move on sweetie. You need to get back out there and find your happily ever after or give it a chance once it finds you," she warmly smiles down at me and I mentally sigh in relief.