XXXV. My Demanding Kinky Firefighter Is Fucking Hot, Pun Intended

A/N: Get your Bible and your Holy Water. KINKY SMUT AHEAD! ENJOY!
Vote, Comment, & Follow!

———
XXXV. My Demanding Kinky Firefighter Is Fucking Hot, Pun Intended

HEATHER

I ring the buzzer to Carters loft excitedly, waiting for him to open up. I've missed him while he was on his shift and couldn't get over here fast enough when he texted me, letting me know he was finally home. I can't wait to see what we are going to do on his next couple days off. When he opens the door and grins down at me, I immediately rush him, jumping into his arms.

As he holds me effortlessly by my waist, pressing his lips to mine with a smile, I drop my bags on the ground next to us and wrap my arms around his neck. I want him to take me to bed right now and I'm not ashamed to show it. Take me right now Carter Allen and satiate my needs.

Laughing under his breath, he separates from me and shakes his head. I pout up at him as he holds me away at arms length. No...bad, bad Carter. I cross my arms with annoyance as he playfully pops me under my chin with his fingertips before walking over to the kitchen counter.

"First I need to talk to you about something," he says with an authoritative demeanor and I'm caught off guard at first. He usually doesn't talk to me like this. When he grabs my wrist and places a key in my hand, I'm confused at first.

"What is this?" I ask as I turn it over in my hand.

"A key to my place. You're moving in with me," he says matter-a-factly and I snort with laughter. Oh really? That's how it's going to be?

"Umm Carter, I already told you I wasn't moving in with you," I grin up at him as I hold the key up between us.

"I don't give a fuck what you said Heather. I'm tired of waiting for you to make up your damn mind. You haven't given me a legit, probable reason to not move in with me. We've been together for over two months, if you count the time we were together but you wouldn't admit it. I count it and I don't care what you say," he points his finger at me and looks down at me with sternness. I'm not going to lie, he's really hot right now with his authoritative demands.

"What I'm trying to say Heather, no what I am saying is, you're moving in with me," he says with a sigh but not letting up his stance. God damn he's hot right now. I chew on the inside of my bottom lip to stop from smiling like a school girl with his antics.

"This is your key and we are moving on to the next step of our relationship. I'm not going to make you wait around when there's absolutely no reason to. I love you more than anything in this world, and you love me, so why the fuck would we keep putting shit off?" he growls with aggravation. I smile to myself with adoration for my boyfriend in front of me. He has put a lot of thought into this and I find it absolutely adorable but insanely intoxicating at the same time. His stern actions and words do things to me that no other man has done to me before.

I'm so use to making the decisions in the relationship and for the first time, I'm the one being told what's going to happen. I won't deny, I love it. For once, I feel like I've found my equal in a relationship. But I already knew this before he took the initiative and put his foot down. Carter Allen is my soul mate and we were made for one another. End of story.

Carter is looking down at me expectantly as I walk over to the counter, placing the key down. I'll put it on my key ring later since I've made up my mind. Hell I had my mind made up a while ago but I loved leading him on. I won't lie though, I wasn't expecting for him to go this far with his demands.