XVII. I Never Kiss And Tell

A/N: Remember to vote, comment, and follow for updates!

———
XVII. I Never Kiss And Tell

When I finally start waking up, the fresh aroma of coffee overwhelms my senses and I release a blissful smile with closed eyes.

I feel Carter's strong arms wrapped around me, engulfing me in his embrace. I can also feel his morning erection pressing against my ass and I decide to give him a tease while I rub it against him. He stirs in his sleep and tightens his arms around me.

"You better knock that off before I stick it in there," he groans and I can't help but giggle at his threat.

He nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck and kisses it softly. Slowly, he kisses up my jaw and catches my ear lobe in his mouth, making a small moan escape my lips.

Carter runs his fingers down my side and squeezes my hip as he grinds his shaft against me. I turn my face towards him and he takes my mouth passionately with his. His kiss is filled with fire and I bend my arm back to run my fingers through his messy hair from sleep.

The way he's holding me, kissing me, touching me so sensually, drives me insane with ecstasy. It's so romantic and exotic, that I never want it to end.

Suddenly, he leans up on his elbow behind me and reaches back behind him. I hear the sound of a condom wrapper being ripped open and smile. He positions himself behind me and I feel the tip of his shaft at my opening. He grabs my leg that's laying over the other and gently shoves it forward, spreading my legs apart. When his shaft enters me I can't hold back the pleased moan that escapes.

I've never done it in this position before and it feels amazing. He's entering me from behind but we are still laying down on our sides as he wraps his arms lovingly around me. Turning my face back towards him, he kisses me passionately while thrusting into me at an even, steady pace. I place my hand on the back of his head once again and he reaches up with his hand that was on my hip and gently grabs my breasts, kneading them with his large hands, making me melt under his touch.

God where has he been all my life? He knows just how to touch me to put every one of my senses in overdrive. It's as if he religiously knows my body and what drives it wild.

His thrusts become deeper and faster as he gets caught up in the moment of passion. Both of our breathing accelerates and I can feel my build up rising. I know he's getting close too because he begins to thrust rougher into me, tightening his grip on my breasts.

Leaning up on his elbow behind me, he grabs my leg at the bend, lifting it up to the side. Doing that opens my legs wider but tightens me around him more. I moan loudly and roll my head back into the pillow, gripping his hair at the nape of his neck.

I'm getting closer to my climax and I want to have another mind blowing orgasm, so I take my hand off the back of his neck and slide it down my glistening body. Carter watches me with curious eyes as I begin to rub my bundle of nerves while he continues to thrust wildly into me. He growls and leans his face forward as he presses his mouth to mine forcefully. His kiss is needy and filled with so much passion that it sets me on fire even more.

When I'm finally overflown with ecstasy and let out a loud moan while orgasming, Carter pulls out and turns me over completely onto my back. He positions himself between my opened legs and thrust himself inside me. I let out another overwhelmed moan as he fills me up once again to the hilt.

Planking himself up on his forearms, he presses his mouth to mine in a passionate kiss. His thrust are rough and I wrap my arms around his waist, digging my nails into his lower back. While he groans into our kiss with pleasure, he pushes even deeper inside me. I can feel his tip pounding into my core and hitting my spot aggressively. I know I'm close to another body shaking orgasm and when I finally release with a roll of my head, Carter moans out my name loudly as he stiffens inside me, releasing himself into the condom.