XXXII. Black Laced Lingerie And Stilettos

A/N: Enjoy the smut ahead ^_^

Remember to Vote, Comment, & Follow for updates!

———
XXXII. Black Laced Lingerie And Stilettos

CARTER

I'm finally cleared from my recovery and allowed to go home. God I'm ready to spend quality time with the girl of my dreams, who currently has her arm wrapped around my waist as I open up the door to my loft.

Being stuck in recovery and rehabilitation at the burn center for the last week, I'm so glad to be home now. I hate being stuck in one place for too long and limited to what I can do. Heather was by my side the whole time and I couldn't have been more thankful for her. She smiles up at me as she gently pulls me by my hand through the doorway of my loft, closing the door behind us. As she grabs my face, she kisses me deeply and I can feel the need in her body movements. She desires this, desires us and what we create when we become one with each other. I'm experiencing the same emotions and it's been a long, difficult week without having her in my loving embrace.

Wrapping my arms around her small frame, I groan at the realization I can't pick her up yet. Even though my burns have healed for the most part, the new skin is still tender. All I want to do right now is pick her up in my arms and take her to my waiting bed. Heather notices my frustration and smiles as she takes my hands, leading me towards the sectional. Before I sit down, she puts her hands on my waist and leans up to kiss me. I cup her face in my hands, kissing her passionately, sucking on her bottom lip before tugging it between my teeth. As I kiss her, she reaches down and grabs the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it up as I lift my arms as high as I can so she can remove it completely. When she runs her fingers down my chest and abs, making a shiver of ecstasy flow throughout my body. I lean back down, kissing her some more. She smiles into the kiss, biting down on my bottom lip and pulling it towards her; I groan while burying my fingers into her loosely curled hair.

Reaching back down between us, she grabs a hold of my belt, slides it off, and tosses it to the ground with a loud clang. She becomes impatient and hurriedly unbuttons my jeans with force. I chuckle when she pulls down both my jeans and briefs simultaneously. When my erection springs up, she smiles while gripping it's length in her hands. I groan in excitement at her touching me for the first time in a week. She giggles while pressing her mouth to mine as she softly strokes my hardened shaft, wiping the clear liquid off the tip with the pad of her thumb.

She carefully shoves me down onto the couch as she places her thumb seductively between her swollen lips, sucking my excitement into her mouth. I  feel a tingly sensation in my groin as I position myself on the sectional so my tender shoulders don't touch it as I sit up straight. Heather climbs her way on top of me, straddling my lap. She's fully clothed and I'm finding myself getting irritated at the fact I can't feel every inch of her sun-kissed skin, desperately wanting her naked and on top of me this second.

"Take your clothes off baby. It will be kind of difficult to do it with clothes still on," I smirk up at her, earning me a playful grin from her.

"Oh I will, but first I want you to close your eyes handsome," she slowly grinds her hips on me, making me groan in yearning.

"Hmm, what do you have planned for me beautiful?" I press my lips to her jaw, softly sucking on the skin as I place my hands on her hips.

"It's a surprise, now close your eyes baby," she orders while giving a quick kiss to my lips, sensually licking the bottom one before climbing off me.