twenty five

Everly begged Olivia to spend the day with her while I went to work. Of course, Olivia gave in much to Anna's dismay.
I allowed Everly to go with Olivia, as long as they'd be back by the time I got back. This turned into Olivia offering to pick me up, which I didn't deny.
Work was great. I made amazing tips from the few tables I served and today was payday, so I also got to pick up my check.
I was talking to my boss with the manager who was taking over for the night, Danielle, when I saw my daughter walk in.
I smiled from ear to ear at her, then noticed Olivia right behind her.
Everly spotted me, then made a beeline running to me. I opened my arms to catch her and lift her to my side.
"Hey, Everly!" Danielle smiled at Everly.
"Hi, Dani." Everly said sweetly and reached her arms out to hug her.
My boss dismissed us and I held up a finger to Olivia, then took Everly with me to close out my shift and pick up my check and tips.
I carried her up until we were walking back to Olivia, then I set her down and held her hand.
"Hi." I smiled widely at Olivia as I slipped my envelope into my purse, so I could hold her hand.
"How was work?" She asked squeezing my hand.
"It was really good actually. I made good tips and got paid." I told her.
"So—" She drew out the "O".
"So— What?" I asked.
"Date night out on you?" She smiled.
"Spoil sport! I was going to ask you out." I nudged her with my elbow.
"I was kidding. You don't have to spend your money on me, babe. I very much like being at home with you." She slightly leaned against me.
"But I wanted to treat you." I nearly whispered.
"Then treat me." She said in a low tone.
"We can get ice cweam. That's a treat." Everly chimed in.
"You're right, Ev. We can stop on our way home." Olivia told her.
I love her. My heart swelled. I'm melting.
We made it to Olivia's car and I helped Everly buckle in her car seat, then joined Olivia in the front of the car.
She set her hand on my thigh and her thumb rubbed the fabric of my pants. My hand rested under her wrist, my thumb mimicking hers.
"Are you really going to stop for ice cream?" I asked.
"If that's okay with you." She nodded.
"I love you." I smiled at her.
"I love you too, but why?" Olivia questioned.
"Because you're trying to make Ev happy and I love that." I shrugged.
"Her being happy makes you happy and that smile is all I want to see." She lightly squeezed my thigh.
I slid my hand into hers, intertwined our fingers, and lifted her hand to my lips so I could kiss the back of it.
"I love you too, Via!" Everly yelled from the backseat.
"You do?" Olivia gasped.
I looked back to see Everly proudly nodding.
"I love you very much, Evie." Olivia said sweetly.
Everly smiled at me and I turned around.
Olivia pulled into the Marble Slab parking lot and we all exited.
I paid as promised.
We sat and ate ice cream. Olivia sat across from me and Everly, but her leg kept rubbing mine since hers were crossed.
Everly made a huge mess, as expected. Luckily, I always carry wipes in my purse for this exact reason. I got Everly cleaned up and we were finished.
Everly went down for her afternoon nap as soon as we got in the car. I had to carry her to the apartment and lay her in the bed.
I met Olivia in the living room and smirked at her. I walked up to her, placed my hands on her hips, and squeezed.
She held my arms and pulled me closer to kiss her, which I gladly did.
She unbuttoned and pushed down my pants, so I could step out of them. I did the same to the shorts she wore.
I guided her to the couch and sat on my knees to deepen the kiss. She started to turn to lay down, but I didn't follow her. I pulled her back up and continued my motions.
She used more force this time and pulled my leg over her hips to straddle her. I kept my weight off of her.
Her hands squeezed and strongly held my hips, her thumbs pressing into two of my hot spots. I started to squirm.
She turned to lay down and pulled me with her. She's stronger than I thought.
I readjusted until one of my legs was between hers and she smiled against my lips.
The kiss became quicker and hotter. Her hands were scratching and grabbing at any and every inch of me they could.
She pushed me to sit up and she unbuttoned my work shirt. My mind raced. She knows I like to keep my shirt on. I don't care how comfortable I am with her, I'm not comfortable with myself. I didn't argue though, because she began to kiss and suck on the newly exposed skin. My head fell back instinctively.
She slid the shirt off of me and I lifted hers above her head to slide off of her.
She unclipped my bra and tended to each of my breasts. I got worked up very quick.
I laid her back and started to rock my hips against her thigh. Her nails clawed into my butt and thigh. I lowered myself to allow the access to kiss her.
I pulled back to enjoy the pleasure between my legs and looked down to see her face twist as well.
She started to moan and pull my into her harder.
I rocked my hips harder and I came undone, moaning and lowering my self to lay on her again. I attached my lips to her neck and kept my motions steady. She gasped, then I heard her moan, though it was muffled due to her biting my shoulder.
She kissed the spot, holding me close.
I attached my lips to hers for a brief moment, before crawling backwards to position myself on my stomach between her legs.
I pushed her legs up to allow my arms to go under them. I lightly trailed kisses up her thigh, then placed a gentle kiss over her sensitive part. From around her hip, I moved the fabric of her underwear aside and began to pleasure her.
It didn't take long to have her hand tangled in my hair, pulling at it as I satisfied her.
"Don't stop. Don't stop." She whispered and arched her back.
I did as she instructed.
"Oh fu—" She started to say, then gasped and moaned as she finished. Her throbbing area pulled against my tongue.
I moved her panties back into place and crawled back up to her face.
"Good Lord." She was out of breath.
I kissed her and settled on my side, still draping over her a little. I laid my head on her shoulder and let my fingers lightly draw on her skin.
The sound of keys came to the door and I panicked, grabbing the blanket from over the couch to throw over us.
She turned on the television, then pulled the blanket up to her chin.
Grey's Anatomy was on. Perfect.
Anna entered and locked the door.
"Hey— Hey." She squinted at us after taking note of the various items of clothing on the floor.
"Hey." I smiled at her.
"Mhm, so you're just expecting me to play stupid like I don't know y'all just ruined the couch?" She asked.
"What?" I played.
"What?" She mocked, then said "Lift up the blanket."
I stayed quiet.
"Animals!" She exclaimed then retreated to her room and shut the door.
I laughed, then crawled off of Olivia, making sure the blanket still covered her, and quickly went to the laundry room. I threw on a shirt and shorts, then grabbed some for Olivia to throw on. She stood finally and I kissed her once she was clothed again.
She laid back down, grabbing my hand in the process, and pulled me to reassume my previous position. She pulled the blanket up and back into place.
My hand found the bottom of the shirt, so I slid in and rested my hand on the skin of her side, my fingers under her back.
"Seriously, lift up the blanket." Anna demanded once she entered the room again.
"We're dressed, relax." I said softly.
"Why the couch?" Anna playfully whined.
"Ev's in the bed." Olivia spoke.
"You two disgust me!" Anna said.
"Like you haven't!" I pushed myself to be up on my elbow.
"Not this couch!" Anna argued back.
"The table?" I glared at her.
"That wasn't— I hate you." She lowered her voice.
"It's not like we got anything on the couch. You'll be fine." I rolled my eyes and laid back down as she took a snack back into her room.
Olivia's hands returned to my body, one hand resting over my side and the other lightly rubbing my arm.
Eventually, I heard Olivia's breathing get heavier and her fingers were still. She fell asleep.
I followed not too long after.