:2:

"Everybody you fight,
is not your enemy,
And everybody that helps you,
is not your friend."

Khristian DeJesus

I closed my locker and headed down to detention. I didn't fight anyone this time, I just exchanged a few choice words with my teacher Mr.Trenchbolt. He's always looking at me like I'm some kind of prey or something. It disgust me and he needs to be in jail with his pedophile ass.

I wasn't talking to Jayonna because of what happened last night. I'm so mad at her for screaming, I pulled her ass back for a reason and she just had to go be nosy. Now they seen our faces, we could be killed at any given moment. Yeah Tyrek used to baby sit me but he probably doesn't even remember. I haven't seen him or his father after my fathers death.

It took me a while but last night I finally figured out who those men were. Ace, Ghost, and Spazz the Kings of New Orleans. They run everything in this city. I hear people talking about The Big 3 all the time, people act like there god or something. I'm not afraid of them or anybody, I'm not afraid of nobody but god himself. Dying for me would just be my one way ticket to my father.

I walked into detention and sat in my usual seat in the back of the room by the window. I looked around and it's just the same people whose always in here, nobody knew. The only person we're missing is Jayonna and to my surprise she didn't get in any trouble today.

30 minutes into detention and Mr.Hastings the teacher whose supposed to be watching us, had stepped out to make a quick call. Some people started talking to one another and some pulled out there phones.

I turned to the window and tapped it 3 times. Jayonna popped up with a smile and I flashed her a fake one, she knows I'm upset with her ass and she's been apologizing all day but I been ignoring her. I opened the window and she helped me from the outside.

Once the window was open to where I could fit out of it, she stepped back and I hopped out the window. I quickly closed it back with her help and then we walked out from the side of the school building.

This isn't knew for us, which ever one of us was in detention the other would help escape, unless were both in detention. Detention is always held on the first floor in that same classroom ever since our freshman year.

We walked home in silence it was comfortable for me but I know its killing her. I stopped being mad at her about 5 minutes ago, I could never stay made at her. Plus I was being childish, other girls would have probably screamed too.

"Bitch you still mad? You to small to be holding grudges." She said and I scrunched up my face and looked at her rude ass.

See I wasn't mad anymore but she just called me small so no.

"Bitch what does size has to do with me being mad at you? I can hold a grudge if I want. Stupid hoe and I wasn't even mad anymore." I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

She playfully pushed me and then she started talking about how school went. She mostly talked about how some of the boys tried to get her number and she happily told they ass no.

"That girl Henny so damn messy, she was all in my face telling me what everybody be saying about us like sis, if they can't say it to our face...." She trailed off.

"Then we don't give a fuck." We said together and did our little handshake.

We started laughing and doing the Kodak Black dance moving our arms from side to side. I slowly stopped dancing when I seen an all black fancy car parked in front of our foster home.