:4:

"I asked god for a bike
but I know he doesn't work like that.
So I stole a bike and asked god for forgiveness."

Khristian DeJesus

We waited downstairs in the livingroom for Tyrek to come back down and get us

We waited downstairs in the livingroom for Tyrek to come back down and get us. His dad was supposedly in a meeting with very important people and Tyrek is apart of that meaning.

Jayonna and I were sitting downstairs on the couch in the living room and Noah had just got up and walked into the kitchen. I wasn't talking to her or anybody, she already knows how quiet I get in new environments, so she doesn't mind.

I haven't seen Kevin yet and for some reason, I really want to see him. I came to the conclusion that the third man who was with Noah and Tyrek was Kevin. I miss him actually, now that I think about it. Before there was Jayonna, there was Kevin even with the way he treated me, he was somewhat my bestfriend.

I looked around the house and exhaled. The house was really big machine big. It reminds me of my house, the house I lived in with my dad. It was huge, I had my own room and my own play room. I also had my own dance studio because I used to always say I wanted to be a dancer when I grew up.

The house was like a white and cream color but the furniture was mostly black and grey. You could tell that the furniture was really expensive and the stairs are like palance stairs, that a princess or prince would make there grand entrance on.

Noah walked back into the living room with two glasses of water in his hand. He walked over to me and Jayonna and held the glasses out to us. Jayonna took the water and I just shoot my head no.

"On second thought." Jayonna said and motioned for Noah to take the glass of water back.

"You don't gotta do everything she do, You. Are. Your. Own. Person." Noah said to Jayonna clearly with an attitude.

"Let me see." I said and Jayonna handed me the glass of water.

I observed the water and made sure Noah didn't put something in it. Like a drug or something. It didn't look like he did and I handed it back to Jayonna and nodded for her to drink it.

I haven't see any of these people in 13 years. They aren't children anymore and they ain't innocent either. I don't trust them and I won't take anything from them without watching them make it, myself. I'm not crazy or paranoid I just been through a lot of shit in 13 years.

Noah turned around and starte walking back to the kitchen with my glass of water. He mumbled shit under his breath but I just ignored it and waited patiently for Tyrek and Gerard.

All of sudden a door closed and there was a lot of talking and multiple footsteps. Jayonna grabbed my hand and I gave her hand a tight squeeze and looked over as multiply men started walking pass the livingroom. It took a minute until I finally saw Tyrek and Gerard. Tyrek walked into the livingroom while Gerard showed the other men out.