:10:

"Don't believe everything you HEAR,
real EYES
realize real LIES."

Khristian DeJesus
2 months later*

I stood in the mirror admiring myself as I waited for Ace to call and let me and Onna know that's it's time for us to do our part, in the shit that's going down tonight at the club

I smoothed out my black thigh split bodycon dress as I stood in the mirror. This dress was one of my favorites, it fitted my body perfectly, it shaped my small figure and it hugged me so I had ass in this dress. I wore my black red bottoms and I had my hair flat ironed. My dress showed off my short but beautiful vanilla legs and my heels gave me a boost in height which was good.

I also had on my necklace that Gerard got me for graduation, it was gift. It had the letters KD and my necklace was silver it didn't stick out that much and that's why I loved it. I turned around when I heard a door open.

Jayonna walked out the bathroom in her royal blue 2 piece that she loves so damn much. The top was a tub top and the bottom was like a pencil skirt that hugged her body and stopped at her knees. She also wore her red bottoms but her royal blue pumps. Her hair was slicked back into a pony tail that was dead long.

I smiled seeing that she was wearing her necklace that Gerard got her for our graduation. Her's was identical to mines but instead of KD, her's said Barbie. KD and Barbie is what we go by now, in the game and this life.

My phone went off and I grabbed it from off the dresser. Ace texted me and told me and Jayonna to start making our way to the club. I grabbed my red hand bag and told Jayonna to come on.

As we walked down the stairs Nikki came out the kitchen with a bag of chips in her hand. She looked at us and made a face that let us know we looked good as fuck. 

"Yessss bitch periodtttt." She said getting all hyped. Jayonna and I started laughing as we got to the bottom of the stairs.

"What the fuck you just say Nicole?!" I heard Gerard yell from the kitchen and Nicole pushed passed us and ran up the stairs.

We laughed as we walked out the house to my white Lamborghini, now that baby was my gift from Tyrek for graduation. He got Jayonna a pink one but sis ain't like driving like that. Plus she drive to slow to keep up with the boys, so we just ride together all the time.

°°°°°°

When we arrived at the club I let Tati my personal valet take my car to the back. I don't trust anybody else with my car and Tati knows how important my baby is. She's also responsible for Noah car as well, they be fucking on the low but that ain't my business.

I can tell from the inside that the club was already packed. The DJ was playing Money In The Grave by Drake featuring Rick Ross, I heard it from the outside. We walked straight pass the line with our heads held high and our bad bitch walk. The line was long as hell though. When we got to the entrance Keith one of the bouncers waisted no time and letting us in.