:13:

"Being a family
Means that you are apart of something very wonderful. It means that you will love and be loved. For the rest of your life no matter what."

Khristian DeJesus

"Spazz move nigga damn

"Spazz move nigga damn." I said and pushes him out my face. I pulled the covers back over my head and got comfortable once again.

I'm tired as hell and I'm not working today. Today is my day and I'm relaxing....well actually I'm catching up on sleep. My body is sore and I'm worn the fuck out from all the crying I did last night at my fathers grave.

I was ripped from my thoughts when I felt something heavy pounce on me. I know this big ass nigga did not just jump on me.

"Get your ugly ass up!" He yelled while moving around on top of me.

I shoved him off as I sat up in bed and threw the covers off of me. He landed on the floor and by the look on his face I knew he hurt some part of his body. He got up and started rubbing the back of his head.

"Now if I would have hit my head hard enough and fell into a coma, yo ass would be the first one balling yo damn eyes out." He said and I laughed.

He ain't wrong me or Nikki would probably be the first. The boys would probably try to keep themselves together for our sake and then leave the hospital to go cry in there room where nobody could see them.

"Come on, get up and get dress in something comfortable. You don't have to look all fancy and we not working today. Just get up KD, you won't regret it." He said and flashed me a quick smile before running out my room like somebody was shooting at his ass or something.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed getting up out of bed......At least we won't be working.

I walked into my bathroom that was connected to my room and turned on the shower. All I really wanted to do was sleep but you can't always get what you want. Especially when it comes to Spazz stubborn ass.

I've gotten so used to calling them by there street names that I don't even call them by there real names anymore, that's literally how much we be in the streets.

After my shower I quickly did my hygiene and slipped on something comfortable like Spazz said. I through on some black sweat shorts, a white spaghetti strap T-shirt and I slid on my white furry slides. I brushed my teeth and then pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I really hope we ain't going no where because I look a damn mess.

I grabbed my phone and left out my room. I walked downstairs and started calling out for Spazz. He didn't respond and then I called out for the others, they ain't respond either and it was getting really weird. All of sudden I heard music coming from the back. The song was Family Affair by Mary J Blige.