:3:

"Watch who you trust,
Even your teeth bites your tongue
Every now and then."

Khristian DeJesus

Jayonna had tears in her eyes and I just looked her up and down making sure they didn't hurt her. I was angry as hell that she caved and brought them to the spot, or she got caught. Either way if she got caught she still called my name and made me come out from my spot.

It was obvious that Jayonna was a softy and not as cold hearted as I was, but never for a second would I have thought she would have set me up. I knew she loved me and would do anything for me and now it's obvious that I still have to work with her ass about snitching and shit, that's if they don't kill us.

"What did they promise you to get you to call my name?" I gritted through clenched teeth, my hands were balled into fist and my blood was boiling.

"They said they wouldn't hurt us." She said and something just flipped inside of me.

"Did you forget how many fucking people said they wouldn't hurt us and ended up hurting us Onna? Did you forget the shit I told you? The shit I taught you? The fuck is wrong with you. Nobody likes a fucking rat Onna and that's what you look like right now. How naive can you fucking be? Have you not learned your lesson with the shit we went through together?" I yelled at her and she winced at my tone.

I'm not angry at her, I'm disappointed, I would never give her up like she just did me.

"We aren't-"

"Shut the fuck up Tyrek I ain't talking you!" I yelled cutting him off.

The boy with the gun tattooed on his face took a step towards me but Tyrek held out his hand in front of him stopping him from going any further.

"She good." Tyrek told him and the boy stopped and mumbled some shit under his breath.

My dad used to always say, say what you mean and mean what you say. I stand by that till this day, if I got something to say imma say it because like I said before, I ain't scared of nobody but god himself and that nigga sure as hell and ain't god.

"Say it with ya chest nigga." I said to the boy and he looked at me. His eyes held nothing but anger and it's clear that he ain't like me, probably because Rosco almost ate his ass.

"I'm about to off this bitch." He said and Jayonna started begging him not too.

I told her about this begging shit, she always find someway to show some kind of weakness. Don't beg for what you want, better take that shit and run the other way.

"No you ain't, calm down and take this one to the car." Tyrek told him and motioned to Jayonna.

The boy grabbed Jayonna arm roughly and practically dragged her to the car. She kept looking back at me and I just looked away from her shaking my head, like I said I ain't mad just disappointed and maybe a little hurt.

"You ain't have to go off on her like that, we ain't gonna hurt you Khristian. Your Big C daughter and I know you remember me and my pops, it's clear that you don't remember Noah though." He said and my head snapped up to him.

That nigga is Noah? Noah was so kind and he couldn't hurt a damn fly. When Tyrek ass wouldn't make me a TV dinner and shove me in the closet, Noah made me one but he still kept me in the closet because I used to cry for my dad all the time.