:14:

"Remember something...these people don't give a fuck about you unless you're doing something for them."

Khristian DeJesus
1 week later*

I got comfortable in the passenger side of Ghost car and started to close my eyes

I got comfortable in the passenger side of Ghost car and started to close my eyes. This past week has been nothing but work, work, motherfucking work. Since we don't trust anybody like that anymore, we been having to do everything our damn self.

We've been moving shipment, picking up shipment, going to meetings, talking with people Ace would usually talk to, we had to pay certain people to do certain things for us, and most of all the boys been killing a nigga every fucking day. We didn't communicate with the gang leaders like that, but they've been communicating with us, telling us what the fuck been going on.

Everytime we step foot in the house we gotta turn back the fuck around because we gotta handle some shit.....again. I fucked up a couple days ago when I was talking with the Russians. I sort of threaten Benard that if she don't go my way then imma kill his ass. How was I supposed to know not to threaten him? Shit Ace threaten everybody else what the fuck so special about him.

Currently the boys and Jayonna are inside the bar talking with Benard again. Ace didn't want me to go inside because my presents would only anger Benard, but I honestly don't give a fuck. Ace should have talked to Benard himself the first time.

I heard the car door open and I didn't open my eyes because I knew it was Ghost. Boy was I wrong as fuck when I felt my hair being pulled and somebody snatched my little ass right up out the car. I tried to grab my gun before I was completely out the car but it was to far and whoever was the bitch or nigga that grabbed me is strong as hell.

My back was slammed against another car roughly and my back erupted in pain. My arms was pinned beside me and I got a good look at who it was. Not to my surprise it was some of Rasta's boys, I guess the war has really started.

"Let's go." I heard Rasta and then the boy who snatched me out the car grabbed me and turned me around roughly and made me walk in front of him.

He still had my hair in a tight grip and I felt a blade at my throat. We walked into the bar which to my surprise nobody was inside but the Big 3, Jayonna and the Russians.

Rasta was walking ahead with three of his men by his side. I was walking behind them with the blade still at my throat, the nigga still had my hair and he kept pushing me like if he would just let go of my hair and move the blade then maybe I could walk.

"What the fuck." Spazz said and he was quick to his feet. Everyone else turned to us and they were about to pull there guns out until Rasta spoke.

"He'll slit her throat before anyone of you can pull the trigger." Rasta said making everyone pause. I felt the blade push against my throat and I could feel my heart rate picking up.