:11:

"Some people are not your friends
There just scared to be your enemy."

Khristian DeJesus

I ran through the crowd slipping off my shoes and pushing pass everyone that was in my way

I ran through the crowd slipping off my shoes and pushing pass everyone that was in my way. People were still screaming and everyone was running for the exits, while I was running to my bestfriend. I ran up the stairs and looked at Jayonna.

She didn't have tears coming out her eyes she just stood there paralyzed with the gun in her hand. Shawn was telling her to give him the gun but she just stood there staring at the girl who was lying on the couch dead with two bullet holes in her chest. The blood was leaking onto the white couch but I didn't really care about that.

I looked at Draco who was sitting on the couch heavily breathing like he was gonna pass out any minute. The girl was the girl that came with Morice, the one Ghost was trying to make jealous. It was a gun lying on the floor next to her and I walked over and grabbed it before turning back to Jayonna.

"Aye, B lemma see. You good." I told her and her eyes went from the dead body to mine.

I slowly moved towards her and grabbed the gun from her hand, just as the Big 3, Lano and E came running up the stairs.

"S-sh-she had a gun." Jayonna stuttered out and I walked over to her and hugged her.

I was glad she ain't cry, she haven't cried in a while if I'm being honest and I'm real proud of her. She probably stopped because Ghost and Spazz kept fucking with her everytime she cried.

"What the fuck happened?" Ace asked looked around at the scene. Draco stood up and looked at him, he looked he almost lost his damn life.

"Shorty tried to kill me, B saved my ass. I could have been dead my nigga, I ain't ready to die." Draco said and I smiled.

My bitch shot somebody to save one of her own, somebody that was on our team. Somebody that been loyal to us ever since we met his ass, I'm proud.

I pulled away from Jayonna and placed the guns on the glass table and then placed my hands on the side of her face, as I spoke to her.

"You ain't do nothing wrong. You good B, you good." I told her and she quickly nodded gathering herself.

"How she kill somebody before yo ass?" Spazz asked me and I rolled my eyes because this ain't the time to be joking. 

I was pushed out the way and I stumbled into Ghost arms. He caught me while laughing at my ass and balanced my ass. I turned around to see Draco hugging Jayonna.