:16:

"Pussy so good....now he nutted ahhhh."

Khristian DeJesus

I texted Evan as soon as I got out of Ghost car

I texted Evan as soon as I got out of Ghost car. I asked him could I come over and he said yeah but he only has like an hour. I needed more than an hour with the way I'm feeling right now but an hour is better than nothing.

I quickly dried off with my towel and jogged over to my dresser to slip on some underwear. After slipping on my underwear, I slipped on some pink sweat pants and I slid on my grey sweater. I didn't want to waist so much time finding the right matching socks so I just slid on my grey furry slides.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser and practically ran out my room. As I approached the steps, I seen Ghost walking out of the kitchen. I turned on my heels ready to run back to my room because I'm not with his questions.

"Where you tryna go KD?" I heard him ask and I sighed turning back around. As I walked down the stairs I spoke.

"Just going to a friends house." I said being honest.

He stopped right in his tracks and turned around on. His eyes met mine as I reached the bottom of the stairs. He looked me up and down and then started shaking his head lightly.

"What friend?"

"Just a friend, I'll be fine Ghost." I said walking pass him.

I felt him grab my arm tight as hell and I turned around and looked at him. He was already looking at me and his face shown nothing but anger which I didn't even understand why. I looked down at his hand still on my arm and back up at him.

"What friend?" He asked sternly.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket and Ghost let my hand go. I dug into my pocket and grabbed my phone checking it.

Evan

I gotta handle something with Ace, maybe another time but a key is in the mail box if you wanna be alone❤.

Ghost snatched my phone out my hand and I quickly tried to snatch it back but he held it up as he read the message.

He won't kill Evan.....will he?

"You fucking E?" He asked looking back down at me with my phone still in his hand.

"No I'm using E and he's okay with that. But thanks to you, I gotta stay here and think about all the shit that went down tonight."

I snatched my phone away from him and pushed passed him going up the stairs. I didn't want to think about the shit that went down tonight and now thanks to Ghost, I fucking have too. Well actually if I really think about it, it ain't his fault it's Ace's fault because he the one that called Evan.