:9:

"If you let a person talk long enough, you will hear there true intentions. Listen twice speak once."

Khristian DeJesus

I exhaled deeply trying to come myself as I walked out of school with Jayonna hot on my trials

I exhaled deeply trying to come myself as I walked out of school with Jayonna hot on my trials. When I'm angry I tend to walk kind of fast and ignore people. I only do that so I cam get away quicker and five myself time to calm down.

I saw Chazz waiting by the car and I started over to him. He was standing leaning up against the drivers side on his phone so he didn't see us.

Every person that got in my way, I just pushed them and kept walking. I didn't pay attention to anything they were saying and I tuned out Jayonna calling my name. She knows how I get and she always tries to calm me when she know it never works, she'll never learn that I just need time to myself.

I'm angry because I fought Brian, a guy at my school. He always tryna talk to me and I just ignore him and continue on with my day. Today that black Rick Ross looking frog ass nigga had the audacity to walk up on me and pin me up against the lockers by my fucking neck, whispering just how much he wanted me. I pushed him off with all my strength and just started swinging, he fought back too.

He can fight I won't lie but I still held my ground. He busted my lip and made my nose bleed but the bleeding stopped after a while and the nurse cleaned me up. I blacked both of his eyes and he has a knot in his damn forehead. I didn't get sent home because Mr.Camria our principal she knew my father, so just gave me in school suspension for 3 days no bigge.

I graduate in 3 weeks anyways so I'm done with this shit anyways.

As I got closer to the car Chazz looked up and his face goofy expression immediately changed to nothing but pure anger.

"What happened to ya lip?" He asked meeting me half way.

"I just got into a fight, I'm fine. Can we just go and don't call Gerard. He'll just send the boys up here to air this bitch out and I don't need that." I said to him and he chuckled.

He walked over to car and opened the car door to the back seat for me, since Jayonna ran to the passenger side. I got in the car and he closed the door and opened the door to the drivers side getting in.

He started the car and then he opened the glove compartment and pulled out 2 iPhones, I knew they were iPhones because of the apple on the back. One phone was red and the other was rose gold. He handed the rose gold one to Jayonna and held the red one out for me.

I grabbed it and thank'd him before he pulled off. Jayonna immediately started doing shit on her phone and I just looked down at mines.