:7:

"My words will either attract a strong mind or offend a weak one."

Khristian DeJesus

I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror

I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror. I stopped crying about 2 hours ago and Jayonna is downstairs getting herself something to eat. I need to talk to Gerard about what I said earlier about me wanting to learn how to kill. I need to know his answer and then I need to talk to Jayonna about everything.

Whatever Gerard says yes or no, I'll still have to tell Jayonna. If they won't help me then I'll just have to find someone who can. I know a lot of people, so I'm not worried but Gerard and the boys are the best so I'm hoping they'll say yeah.

I walked out the bathroom back into my room and Noah was sitting down on the edge of my bed. He stood up once he saw me and motioned for me to follow him.

"My dad wants to talk to you." He said while turning around walking out of my room.

I quickly caught up to him and followed him to his dad's office. I seen Tyrek coming up the stairs and Jayonna was behind him. I gave her a look and she shrugged her shoulders eating a pack of my gushers.

Noah and I walked into Gerard office right after Tyrek and Jayonna did. Gerard was sitting down at his desk and Kevin was leaned up against the wall. As soon as his eyes met mine he turned his head, I know what mad about but it's my choice.

Jayonna sat in one of the chairs in the little sit area in his office, Noah and Tyrek joined there brother leaning up against the wall. I leaned up against the chair Jayonna was sitting in. She placed her hand on my thigh and I gave her a small smile, letting her know that I'm fine ar that were fine.

"You want to learn how to kill...fine the boys will teach you but they'll teach you the right way. Killing isn't all we do in this business Khristian. There are drugs involved, dirty money, clean money, putting hits on peoples heads, earning respect, fighting, gangs and a whole lot of other shit. The boys will explain to you, now before we go on....what are we going to do about her." Gerard said and his eyes drifted to Jayonna.

"We don't trust her and I barely trust you to be honest." Noah said and I looked at him and then at the rest of them.

I could see it, they didn't trust her and there iffy about trusting me because I've changed. Kevin and Gerard are the only ones out if the men that actually still trust me. I'm not mad at Tyrek or Noah because I don't trust either of them anyways. Trust has to be earned and I understand.

Kevin and Gerard I didn't trust them before but over the past two weeks I started trusting Kevin and Gerard I started trusting him when I told him about my fathers death.