:5:

"Rose's are red
Fire is hot
You thought you could try me
I think the fuck not."

Khristian DeJesus

I laid down in my new bed debating if I should get up right now

I laid down in my new bed debating if I should get up right now. The sun is somewhat out and I would usually wake up before everybody else at the foster home. I turned my head to the right and Onna was knocked out as usual. On the weekends, this girl doesn't wake up till the afternoon.

Gerard gave her a room to sleep in but she ended sleeping with me. I had no problem with it because we shared a room at the foster home. We had separate beds but we still slept in each other's beds sometimes.

I slowly got up out of bed making sure not to wake Onna and make sure to be careful with my ankle. I know I'm not supposed to be walking on it but I'm hungry and I know everybody probably still sleep.

I limped around the bed and walked over to the door. I looked back at Onna as I slowly twisted the door knob and opened the door to the room. I slipped out of the room and gently and quietly closed the door behind me.

I limped my way to the stairs and held on tightly to the railing as I walked down the stairs. They should have took me to the hospital so I can get some damn crutches or something.

I walked into the kitchen and looked on top of the fridge at all the cereal boxes. All these damn cabinets and they ghetto ass put the cereal on top of the fridge. I grabbed one of the chairs and dragged it by the fridge. I crawled onto the chair slowly making sure not to hit my ankle.

When I was finally on the chair I reached up and grabbed the box of frosted flakes. The box had the name Ghost written on it and I didn't know who the hell that was.

I got down off the chair and put it back at the table. I sat the box of frosted flakes on the counter and grabbed a bowl and a spoon. I grabbed the milk out the fridge and quickly fixed me a bowl of frosted flakes. I put the milk back in the fridge and I left the box of cereal on the counter next to me.

I pulled up a stool and began eating my cereal not giving a damn who ghost is.

°°°°°

Two bowls later I was finally full and I still had some cereal in my bowl. At the foster home, we couldn't eat as much as we wanted because we always had to save some for everybody else.

"Ouuu you eating Noah's cereal!" I spent around in the stool and it was the girl from last night, that had came in with Kevin.

She was wearing a my little pony sleeper and her hair was all over the place. I didn't know who she was probably Tyrek's child.

"My brother gone beat you up." She said walking over to me yawning.

Oh so she's there sister? She's Gerard child's, did he remarry after Jennifer died? Jennifer was his wife and she's also Tyrek, Noah and Kevin's mother. I seen her couple times when I was younger before she had a heart attack and died.