:8:

"Keep your head high
And your middle finger higher."

Khristian DeJesus

My eyes snapped open when I felt someone violently shaking me telling me to wake my ass up. I turned to look who it was and it was Noah. I wasted no time in pushing his ass away from me and turning over to make sure he ain't do nothing to Jayonna.

I quickly sat up when I didn't see her next to me. I was finna start cussing Noah out until I seen her quickly pulling on some clothes.

"If you put yo hands on me like that again, imma slap yo ass so damn hard that your hair turns back to it's original color. Now get the fuck up and get dress Kevin needs us." Noah said and walked out my room making sure to slam the door behind him.

I ignored everything else he said except for the part when he said Kevin needs us. I jumped up out of bed and ran over to my closet and grabbed the first piece of clothing I seen.

"I told him that I'll wake you but he just yelled at me and he scares me so I didn't argue with him." Jayonna said while I slid on my grey sweat pants and then grabbed my grey sweater that went with my sweat pants.

"It's okay, he a bitch anyway." I told her and zipped up my jacket and slid on my tims.

I grabbed the gun Kevin gave me from the top drawer of my dresser and then me and Jayonna jogged out the room. As we jogged down the stairs Tyrek was jogging down the stairs behind us. We ran outside and I quickly ran over to Noah's car and got in the passenger side.

Noah didn't wait for Tyrek he just pulled straight the fuck off and I quickly put on my seat belt. I looked at him and his jaw was clenched and he his grip on the steering wheel was tight as hell. I took notice that we were basically wearing the same thing but he had on his all white nikes.

"Is Kevin okay? What's going on?" I asked him as we whipped around the corner.

"He called about 10 minutes ago, saying that Dboy one of the Lions shot one of the Serpents and now it's chaos at the underground. The underground is just a place where niggas hang out and watch fights and shit. Niggas make bets on the fighters and other stuff like that. We also use the underground to settle beef, niggas just fight it out. You loose, you loose, you win, you win. Sometimes bitches fight too, so don't be surprise if you see a few bitches." He said and I looked out the window.

I didn't notice that we were no longer passing cars or in the city at that. We was driving on a dirt rode with nothing but space around us. I looked in the rearview mirror and seen that Tyrek was right behind us. My eyes went back to the front of the car as we entered a tunnel that was dark as hell, the only light was Noah's head lights.

"Where are we?" I asked and looked at him.

"Far from the city but I know where we at." He said and I looked back to the front of the car.

We were now approaching a huge open space where a bright light shined directly on a steel cage, that was in the certain of the open space. Cars were parked on the sides of the cage but the cars were a good distance away from the cage. It was a group of niggas in front of the cage, yelling and trying to fight each other. In the middle of it all was Kevin looking like he was trying to calm the niggas who was yelling at each other.

Noah stopped the car and we drifted a little bit. He turned the car off fast as hell and hopped out. I quickly got out just in time to see some nigga punch Kevin and then niggas started fighting. Jayonna ran over to me but we both quickly dropped to the ground as we heard two gun shots go off and then we heard Tyrek yelling.