:6:

"Knocking me down is the easy part
If you wanna keep me there,
Then your going to need back up."

Khristian DeJesus
2 weeks later*

My ankle is finally healed, Jayonna and I have been going on runs each morning and she always tells me not to over do it because I might hurt myself again. Everytime we leave the house Chazz leaves with us, when we're on our runs he follows us in his car. Gerard told us that when were out running we can't run to far from the house.

I don't think Jayonna realizes exactly who the Castillo's are and what they do. All she knows is that, there just rich people that you don't wanna cross. I don't know if I want to open up her eyes to who they really are or if I wanna let her stay blind.

I've been thinking about my father lately and the man that killed him. I don't know if that man is dead or if he's behind bars, but I need to know. I doubt my father got justice though and I doubt he's dead. I've heard that my father wasn't an easy target, you would have to be skilled to be able to take out my dad. Obviously that man was just that, so I highly doubt he's dead.

I took my waffles out the waffle maker and sat my plate down at the table. I made myself some blue berry waffles, sausages and grits. These pass two weeks, I've been waking up letting Jayonna know that I'm going downstairs. She says it's okay but I always have to ask her if she's sure and she says yeah.

She's gotten close with Nikki and I'm happy for her, she finally has a true friend besides myself. I still do observe Nikki when she hangs with Jayonna. I know Nikki isn't fake or anything because I know Gerard ain't raise her like that. But watching who Jayonna hangs out with is sort of a habit for me.

I haven't really been getting closer with anyone here. I play the ps4 with Kevin sometimes but I don't talk to him and he doesn't talk to me, we just play in silence. I can feel that it's awkward for him and sometimes I can feel his eyes on me. I think he expected me to cling to him because I haven't seen him in 13 years, well he's wrong.

Ever since my talk with Noah in the kitchen that day, we haven't really spoken to each other. I just ignore his presences and he ignores minds, I don't really care though.

Tyrek is well Tyrek, he keeps to himself sometimes and he always seems to be in thought or talking with his father about business. He's does speak to me and Jayonna though, he's been watching Jayonna a lot. I'm not bothered by it because I know he's probably trying to see if he can trust her or not, or was his father wrong for letting her stay here.

If I'm being honest, all of them watches Jayonna like a hawk. Especially when she's hanging with Nikki. I see that Nikki is the heart of there family and in somewhat I was jealous of the girl. She's what I could have been if Gerard would have found me. He would have treated me like his own daughter and despite all the differences between me and the boys they would have treated me like there sister.

I stopped being jealous when I seen how over protective they are of her. The girl can barely be on the phone in peice without one of them following her around listening in on her conversations.

I laughed when Tyrek made her put the phone on speaker when she was talking to this one little boy. The boy called her sweetie and Tyrek and them went off. Kevin deleted the number and they forced the boys government name out of Nikki. Jayonna and I was sitting on the couch dying, it was hilarious.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs. I grabbed a bottle of my apple juice out the fridge and walked over to the table just as the Castillo's brothers and there dad walked into the kitchen.